2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They need some single mothers and fathers on this jury young and old.

what are the chances Casey will not get the death penalty? and can JP over rule that?

3308: Hardship? I have a vacation to visit my grandmother.

HHJP: are they non refundable or do you have to pay the "kings ransom" to get them refunded?

I have really nice baseball tickets to take grandma to...

HHJP: Great laugh! (IMHO)

CM: will your employer pay you?

yes, they are generous.

HHJP: which baseball team?

Brewers.

HHJP: if you can change your flight and tickets to another Brewers game?

I suppose.

HHJP: I can check about the Brewers...maybe we can get this answered today. I can probably call my wife...

Call your wife, thank you very much.

Another poster brought this up and I asked my twenty something sons about this. They are well aware of this case. They both said they would have no qualms with finding this girl guilty, but they do think she's hot, lol. Their opinion is that she did this to sherk her responsibilities of motherhood so she can go party! They know plenty of single moms that either get sitters or don't go out! They don't kill their kids! I asked them about DP. They said yes, if that's what the case called for.

The other poster had asked her son also. He felt the same way as my sons.

So getting men for KC really doesn't seem to matter.

Milwaukee Brewers fan with tickets - To take Grandma to.

Judge Perry amused, and will see about tickets

3308 - male

married, vacation scheduled for next week to visit elderly grandma - non refundable tix -

CM: works for city they pay

court asks him to check on airline tix and HHJP will check about baseball tix (lol)

We were in the Bahamas a month ago. At the end of our week we decided to add 2 more days.....we had one flight on Jet Blue (just the return).

When we called them they gave us a credit to use the tickets within one year...we only paid $35 per person to do that. SO...........it can be done AND it is not so much that the State couldn't cover it.

An aside.....if this guy is taking grandma to a game....he is a family guy.

The judge is really upset about the airlines and their uncooperativeness as far as refund and change fees in order to serve on a jury.

And that's with good cause, but truly - how many folks would use this excuse and how could the airline verify it ?

I wanna be friends with the Judge. He has serious connections!

I, too, think it's ridiculous not to know what airline you're flying. Guess they don't check in early? Duh.

Oh wow, My brother in law was just telling me that his cousin was sent to the body farm 2 years ago. That was his dying wish to further science.

I wonder how much how someone is registered to vote plays into jury selections or for jury consultants.

Guy has narcolepsy, he will fall asleep during testimony! not good!

lol
please dont anyone take this the wrong way because there is no intent to offend anyone, but Mr Baez has been complaining about the demographic and the nationality of his jurors saying there was only so many hispanics etc but it seems to me that many of his native people dont want to serve on a jury for him

Think of it this way...... People in Orange County would be chomping at the bit to be seated on this jury.

I know I would.

Serious Q: IF they cannot find a jury anywhere in Florida would Casey be able to plea and not go through trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove