2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baseball... Hot Dogs... Grandma and my Chevrolet! Baseball... hot dogs... grandma drives my chevrolet.
Sing along with me!
Baseball, Hot Dogs...Grandma and my Chevrolet!

I know a lot of people are trying to use "excuses," but I also think a lot of people are just trying to be straight with the judge and letting him know everything that may or may not be a disruption to the case. HHJP made a stirring opening statement today, and I think people just want to cover all their bases. Most of them seem to know they are not hardships, but they also don't want something to "come up." KWIM?

I think they were out there together.
When ICA went out the door and JB started in, they made him go out and come in another door, like maybe there is a table with glass separating them, for security concerns, behind the door. That way no one would be hearing the attorney client conversation.
When JB came out, he nodded to someone and then they went to the door to retrieve ICA.

CFNews13Casey Casey Anthony News13
The count is now 4 excused. 8 retained and 1 maybe. #caseyanthony -Longo

:tyou: We are moving right along... Caylee, I'll be back shortly:woohoo:

See, this is what I don't get...It's to be a jury of ICA's peers...she's caucasian so why do they keep focusing on this...Most of the spanish population unless born in the USA will have a language barrier....
I guess JB is looking for a jury of his peers.

Another poster brought this up and I asked my twenty something sons about this. They are well aware of this case. They both said they would have no qualms with finding this girl guilty, but they do think she's hot, lol. Their opinion is that she did this to sherk her responsibilities of motherhood so she can go party! They know plenty of single moms that either get sitters or don't go out! They don't kill their kids! I asked them about DP. They said yes, if that's what the case called for.

The other poster had asked her son also. He felt the same way as my sons.

So getting men for KC really doesn't seem to matter.

My son is 24 and he thinks she's guilty, too.

Casey hot? Maybe if we worked on her hair and makeup. The girls at the MAC counter would have a field day.

I wonder how much how someone is registered to vote plays into jury selections or for jury consultants.

I think it would play a large factor, people who vote seem to be more responsible, aware, involved citizens.

I did not realize jury pools were picked from a driver's license data base until this case. I thought it was always voter registration like it is in my area. I learned something new!

The only excuse that hasn't been presented so far today is "the dog ate my jury duty notice" :D

CM wants him. His hope is that he has an episode during Dr. Vass testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove