2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am all for people being into their faith, but shirking this kind of a responsibility and not able to work with God about it? I dunno about all that.

Sleep apnea and narcolepsy are two different things. If this guy seriously has narcolepsy, he wouldn't be able to drive.

Wow! just Wow! I can understand her being a survivor, but judge is willing to make sacrafice.

...I think they'll take her. I don't think she'll last through round 2, but excusing on this could be ...uh... concerning.

And I'm wrong - and CM is objecting (of course)

Between back aches, sciatica, narcolepsy, sleep apnea and other reasons for potential jurors to get up, stand up or walk around every 15 or 20 minutes during the trial, it will take 2 years for this to be over!

Be a good christian and serve on a jury to help bring justice to a two-year-old child. What better way to pay it forward and thank the Lord for your blessings. This is nonsense!

And yeah, she won't be for DP if she's this devout. No way. Casey just needs to repent.

I'm a devout Christian and I would have no problem whatsoever sentencing Casey to Death Row.

IMO, she killed Caylee so her life should be taken from her as well.

Sleep apnea and narcolepsy are two different things. If this guy seriously has narcolepsy, he wouldn't be able to drive.

Right. My husband will fall asleep anywhere and everywhere, but you can wake him. What this man is describing isn't probably narcolepsy. That's why I wondered if he's DRIVING his family to NC. Did he DRIVE to report to duty this morning? If so, he doesn't have narcolepsy.

I'm not Catholic, but I do know that it is a requirement to attend mass. I can respect her religious convictions. :)

What time would the trial start everyday? What time is mass offered in Orlando? Maybe she can go at 6 am before the trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bleausky