2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you noticed that Mr George always rises to answer the Judge but Mason dosen't even attempt to rise?

Yesterday I was thinking his legs and knees would be aching by the end of the day. Great for the gleuts though!

I am not quoting a post because I do not want in any way to be seen as attacking anyone.
On the issue of the timing of this trial being bad because of vacations, etc.

Death and Justice do not take into consideration the time of the year. I know if it were my family member I would want everyone to drop what they were doing. Doesn't Caylee deserve that consideration??

I think she meant daycare too, but a lot of these daycares nowadays are just like schools. They learned all kinds of things. My niece started speaking Spanish at two!! Told her mom to "ondalay (sp?) ondalay" in the grocery store one day. :floorlaugh:

Thank Dora the Explorer for that one! My 3 year old told me "Adios! Mom" on his way to school one day. :floorlaugh:

I'm watching on TruTv. Did they just say that they're thinking of pulling from the homeless shelter next door for potential jurors????? That's tent city! They live in tents provided to them by the county.

http://www.pinellashope.org/

Does anyone know who is the lady sitting and chatting with ICA during this break ?

TIA !

Is it her "life coach??"" I don't know but if she is being paid for by tax dollars......forget it. She doesn't need anyone to coddle her. GEEZE.

They sure are handling ICA with kid gloves for some reason. Something is up with her.

Wait, I think I missed it...why was a potential juror held in contempt?

I believe it was because He approached the Media during the lunch break...
Judge told the potential jurors this morning, in a very clear and loud voice, no discussing the case.
Judge fined him $450 for contempt of court...the guy did not apologize for violating a Judge's order.
IMO the guy should have gotten 1-3 days in Jail and the fine..because he willfully violated JBP orders.

Did anyone ever find out who the cheerful lady in black is?

Not confirmed--but thinking that she is the lady that AF wanted for mitigation purposes....could be totally wrong on that--but she did want to bring in her own people for that purpose....

i've been thinking this same thing since she randomly appeared...

She seems very nice & caring & she certainly has a soothing demeanor. I guess it must help her to not have a meltdown....but it doesn't seem like she needs soothing because of Caylee, just for her dire situation. If she had any remorse for what she did, I would have some compassion for her, but what she did was monstrous!

ICA's bff reminds me of the kindergarten teacher that is all smiles when a 5 year old arrives on the first day - ohh you're going to love being here with me, we are going to be having so much fun!

I am not quoting a post because I do not want in any way to be seen as attacking anyone.
On the issue of the timing of this trial being bad because of vacations, etc.

Death and Justice do not take into consideration the time of the year. I know if it were my family member I would want everyone to drop what they were doing. Doesn't Caylee deserve that consideration??

She does

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member