2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That tissue would be destroyed by now if there were any actual tears soaking into it. Just more nervous posturing. moo moo moo

Damn! Just got in from dropping boys off at school, husband is out of town for a business trip -- barely sat down and put the coffee mug to my lips and there goes our Best Actress Nominee already starting with the theatrics!

Please God....let the prosecutors use these clips to show how KC has behaved immediately after Caylee "disappeared" and the subsequent months and years since her death -- i.e. "DRY EYES -- NO TEARS -- NO SOBBING -- NO RUNNY NOSE" and compare them to her current day behavior and the eve of her trial -- borderline hysteria.

She is repulsive and transparent. I am surprised that the DT hasn't coached her on cutting the b.s. and told her to turn off the faucets. She is not winning any sympathy from a soul.

The Susan Smith act didn't work for her nor will it work for ICA.

No it is not. If it was me, my eyes and face would be swollen from crying all night in the cell, the tears would be nonstop, and a huge pile of tissues would already be laying in front of me.

Baez and Mason are intently watching and scanning the potential jurors

That tissue would be destroyed by now if there were any actual tears soaking into it. Just more nervous posturing. moo moo moo

She's got a packet of tissues- she keeps getting a new one.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6462656&postcount=145"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three[/ame]

And all is somber as the judge reads his instructions. You can cut the tension with a knife.

somber.JPG

Dumb question, but did he really say that or are you kidding? I didn't watch yesterday :(

Yes, but it was Monday. The video is in the thread about defense mics on at trial or something like that.

Dumb question, but did he really say that or are you kidding? I didn't watch yesterday :(
A lot of people heard it. It went viral on the blogs about this case, and it was on Nancy Grace last night.

I noticed ICA shakes her head "no" after every count is read. She even shakes "no" when HHJP reads Caylee was reported missing on July 15, 2007, and that Caylee's body was found on Suburban Drive on Dec 11, 2008. That's strange.

I think Casey thinks when the Jurors hear that they look at her so she starts shaking her head to appear as a distressed mother.

HHJP still discussing being able to set aside beliefs about current information you may know and follow the instructions HHJP may give them. Only by the Jury's candor can the case be resolved in a fair and impartial manner. The burden rest solely on the SA etc.

Judge states "a recommendation of death"...music to my ears

I find it um... interesting (?) that when the charges against her were read she was blowing her nose and wiping her tears with her head down but when HHJP was giving an overview of the case at the end and talking about Caylee missing and finding her body there were NO tears, NO nose wiping and she was looking up slightly with an angry look on her face.

She is so transparent it isn't even funny.

Death penalty by a majority decision and LWOP penalty by a tie vote six to six.

ICA38.jpg

ICA39.jpg

ICA40.jpg

ICA41.jpg

ICA42.jpg

ICA43.jpg

ICA44.jpg

ICA45.jpg

ICA46.jpg

oh, good catch, the one where they looked at each other for a split second then just as quickly glanced away.

Missed yesterday's fun, and boy, am I seeing a difference today than on Monday. JB and ICA have been separated but they are still giving "unhappy looks" toward the other.

Jose looks worried. Cheney looks like he doesn't care.

ICA is distressed because she is being held accountable for the first time in her life. This is becoming real and she is realizing she may not be able to talk her way out of this one.

ICA did not cry for Caylee because she has put Caylee out of her mind. ICA cries for herself and herself only.

What happened? I thought she was gonna hold her head high? oh well guess not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela