2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman may have a form of agorophobia. There are many people who cannot leave their homes for extended periods of time. JMO

Oh, HHJP is bringing her back.

Mason wouldn't want a sheltered woman on the jury - no way would she ever understand princess casey

3206: hardship? I don't have young kids. I don't have a job. I have been married for 42 years. I have never been away from my husband. My mind would be more on going home than the case. We have our 42 anniversary coming up in July. We have a large construction project that I put on hold today. The mental anguish is what concerns me.

HHJP: your husband can visit you on weekends.

I want to be able to focus on why I'm there, I don't think I can do that. I used to get homesick when I was young and I haven't changed.

HHJP: what is the longest time you have been separated from your husband?

an afternoon. I have kind of led a sheltered life, I guess.

HHJP: what happens when you are away from him?

I'm not away from him that long. neither have traveled together. Anyone who knows us knows we are always together. We do everything together. Probably pretty unusual.

Mr. George: is asking questions. ( cannot hear)

Our kitchen is torn apart. I had to stop work to come here and tell them when to finish it.

CM: no questions.

HHJP: you can go home. we will bring you back for a second round of questioning. discuss this with your husband. Either thursday or friday.

No kidding!!! This your duty lady!! Who was it that destroyed your self-confidence that you think you can't take a breath without someone holding your hand! EERRRRRR!!!!!

Wow When my husband is in town for a long stretch I start asking when he's going on the next business trip.

Time to get your big girl panties out. There is a dead child here.

I'm wondering, since she's admitted being so sheltered, that there may be some form of undiagnosed agoraphobia. I know my Mother-in-Law would never be able to be away that long without any sort of breakdown occurring.

I would love to be away for two months. I could use the change of scenery, and need a break from my boss, anyway. He pays me in peanuts, so it's not like the loss of income would bankrupt me.

I feel for this woman. IMO it is not ridiculous to be nervous about being away from one's best friend -obviously they are very close and spend all their time together - and constant companion of over 40 years. We should all be so blessed.

On topic - Both sides seem to want her, regardless. IMO, she will not be of any help to the DT.

Juror 117: Coming back for round 2.

I really don't think she'll be on the jury. She seems to have some emotional stability issues.

mentally too hard to be away from your husband? Say what??

That is really sweet, but geez, come on, it is not a hardship!
I love my husband very much and apppreciate everything he does for me and our children but it would not bother me to be away from him if I had to fulfill my civic duty. Why can't people understand that?

IMO they need to put a biiiiiiiig picture of Caylee with her big beautiful eyes staring at these jurors. maybe then they'd stop with these lame excuses of "ohhh I'll get homesick"

meh.

This woman may have a form of agorophobia. There are many people who cannot leave their homes for extended periods of time. JMO

Oh, HHJP is bringing her back.
She should have brought a note from her doctor then. Or go and see one. I'm not being snide here, but this kind of thing can cripple someone. I do feel for her.

I don't thin k she could make a decison without her hubby's input:loser:

Lady hasn't ever been away from hubby.

I gotta admit, my hubby would STARVE if I left for 2 months. :)

She so needs to get away for 8 weeks.imo. But I totally understand where she's coming from. I have'nt stopped thinking about the good food, field trips and the pleasure of convicting this inmate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nothing67