2011.05.11 Jury Selection Day Three

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the managers of the homeless shelter will know of the people there who have good potential. There are often good, smart people who just ran into bad luck- Foster children who have aged out of the system, working class people who lost jobs, divorcees, veterans, etc.

I am actually kind of excited about it. JB thinks having minority jurors is going to benefit him. I think it will be just the opposite. They will see a very spoiled girl who had everything handed to her, and she blew it. imoo
Actually this particular shelter is run by the sheriffs dept as a jail diversion program. The shelter is open to homeless people released from jail or the Corrections Department, and people accused of minor crimes such as public urination or shoplifting and ordinarily would be taken to jail.

Another woman!!!!

WOW..I agree with someone upthread..Today has been a motherload of females available to serve:great::great::great:

They also sped thru 40 peeps in just 2 hours!!..By geesh, they have this down to a science now!!! Yipppeeee!!

I think I'd be in contempt for shouting at CM - "I just told the judge I don't have any problems with serving!!"

Might go overtime today..judge wants to get through the entire panel of 40 today so they don't have to come back if not needed.

Going into overtime today. 40 coming in.

Oh yay! We get to hear the indictment again!

Recess until they are seated.

And....one from Hard Rock, Busch Gardens....

hey....I wonder if any otf those nurses called so far treated Zanny from her accident. Especially the level one trauma nurse.

You guys are killing me. :floorlaugh:

Laughter for Caylee. :)

CM wants to go through the last panel of 40 potential Jurors. 60+ (forget the number) already "in reserve". Recess so Judge can re-organize and Jurors can be seated.

61 in the pool, 40 more to go and they are going to go through all of them today!!! OVERTIME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member