2011.05.11 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day 3 )

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what will make my jaw drop and be shocked?

When media like IS, JVM, NG, etc..... report accurately AND in a nonbiased manner.

THAT will shock me.

I agree! If there were any jaw dropping news in this case, it would have come out a long, long time ago.

An aside.......I would rather watch KC primp and listen to JB say UMMMMM than try to watch Christi Paul conduct a logical interview.

A caller just said her brother was missing for weeks and was found in his car in a pond......then Christi said... "is he ok?" The caller said "NO, he died."

OMG that woman is an "unusual person".

Are you watching the same stuff? JB cannot ask a direct and succinct question. He must rephrase at least 15 times before he stops, and then come up with some other inane babble. I don't think it will be done in 8 weeks, lol!

:yes: I am!

There has been no jury present during JB's antics. Having the jury present will make a big difference. I do believe we will see a very different JB for the trial. Judge Perry will not allow baloney with a jury present.

I saw on another site that other inmates had harrassed ICA last night- I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but isn't she in a segregated area in a single room at this jail ?

As we know that the DT reads here, even though we "Bloggers" in their opinion aren't very bright and have no life, I would like to mention a couple things to them.

Jose, thank you for matching your pocket hankie to the rest of your attire.

Mr. Mason, when you see that we have typed lol it usually means we are laughing at you not with you, and we are certainly not wishing you "lots of luck".

Last but not least...Casey, although I find it precious that you need a dixie cup to drink your bottled water, I am quite sure we have seen a picture of you guzzling your beer straight from the bottle.

Carry On!

IDK why it was the first thing that came to my mind but it was??!!I smell manipulation all over their interactions. She most definitely has a flirty demeanor with him and its all in her eyes. IMO her "fit" this morning has more to do with,imo, baez "hurting her feelings" in some way and trying to guilt him into feeling what he once used to feel for her. The manipulation machine that is ica is chugging along fast and strong.

Just to be real...she did put him on the map.....:twocents:

Forgive, I didn't follow that case as closely as this... Weren't they well into things before the remains were recovered?

No recovered then they arrested him....Another act of God finding justice....

I just watched IS and Beth Karas says this Judge can really move things along, but July 14th when that lady is going to London, is only 8 weeks from next Tuesday. What if she is found guilty and there is a penalty phase? How much time will that add to it?

only jaw dropper would be if the whole Anthony family told the TRUTH about what happened !!

What is your theories on this?? What are your thoughts??

Media spin? IDK, the whole DT looked like they were gonna cry earlier.
Why does ICA have an aide?
What other murdering mom gets the royal treatment? Anyone ever see this in any other case?
My gut and my brain - civil war! lol

I saw on another site that other inmates had harrassed ICA last night- I have no idea if this is rumor or not, but isn't she in a segregated area in a single room at this jail ?

I'm getting the impression she doesn't like this new home....All the guards and such---she is in a tither of some kind.....

Please put a stop to the discussion of religion on this thread. Religion and politics are always debatable issues.

Thank you.

only jaw dropper would be if the whole Anthony family told the TRUTH about what happened !!

If that happened, my jaw wouldn't drop - But I would certainly wonder if hell had just frozen over. :giggle:

With all the dates thrown around....I can't help but wonder if this will end up a bench trial and the jurors will be for the sole purpose of penalty phase.

It would fit no???

Respectfully, it seems to me her chances would be much better confusing a jury than JBP

Things are running much more smoothly today. I am also thrilled with Judge Perry putting the Airlines on blast. :rocker:

I have never thought the trial would last 6 - 8 weeks.

The prosecution estimated 3-4 weeks for their case. The Defense also estimated 3-4 weeks, thus the 6 - 8 week estimate.

I just don't see a defense case, as in the SP trial.

5 maybe 6 weeks tops. IMO

I think we'll see most of the defense case during the state's case-in-chief, as the defense cross examine state witnesses and tries to mitigate their testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand