2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
... so just checking back in. Assuming AF up to nefarious questioning and we stopped? Ugh - groundhog day...

IS said it was so the court reporter could change paper or something :waitasec: oh,time to rest her fingers!

She caught ICA's hand problem :crazy:

Jurors are NOT supposed to know about how much the DP cost, not during a trial.

So why on earth would the attorney be allowed to ask the potential juror about it during jury selection??

AF, you should know better...

Also, what does it matter if the potential juror thinks it takes too long for a convict to be executed? What does that have to do with the trial?

She was really overstepping.

Hmmm, I hear the prosecutors having a private conversation. Open mikes!!

JA is speaking to DS about FBI study - must be near main podium

Afternoon all! Just popping in for a few minutes...

Cleaning house with InSession turned up real loud and listening...hate all their commercials and yabbering by talking heads, tho.

Are we still on juror #2 today? And I understand HHJP intends to get thru 37 today? LOLOL! If so, HHJP better throw JB off the case...JB is loving being the center of InSessions camera views...he will milk this for weeks! :maddening:

AF - Move to strike Juror since the Court admonished Counsel in front of him. Basically you said my questions were inappropriate.

HHJP - Noted and motion denied.

AF asks the court to strike juror, denied, juror back in courtroom for questioning

Jurors are NOT supposed to know about how much the DP cost, not during a trial.

So why on earth would the attorney be allowed to ask the potential juror about it during jury selection??

AF, you should know better...

ITA, I think the only time I've heard it mentioned is from a judge giving deliberation instructions saying that it's cheaper to house an inmate for life than it is to execute someone.

IMO, the DT is tainting the potential jurors with all kinds of stuff to see how they would react to hearing it during trial. Or putting it in their heads in case it never comes up in trial.

WOW! AF wants to strike the juror, because she got admonished in front of him.

DENIED :denied:

AF moving to strike the juror because of the admonishment in front of him. Motion denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem