2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AF is the only one in Court today who is not following the Law. How many times does HHJP have to tell her?

Your Honor, you scolded me in front of the juror, get rid of him.

whiney

Wanted him striked because JP said in front of him that her questions were improper.

DT motioned to strike this juror because the judge stated the DT questions were inproper infront of the juror.

Motion to strike denied.

Just ask your questions we'll take your objections one at a time.

KNEW they were going to to move to strike because of admonishment.

HAHA

They tried that trick in the Gary Michael Hilton case too only they asked for mistrial over and over.

Trick by DT THWARTED!!!

the DT have a nerve they ask improper questions then want the juror struck off because they get called out on it!.

Defense will try to strike the juror again after the questions are done, in my opinion.

AF - Move to strike Juror since the Court admonished Counsel in front of him. Basically you said my questions were inappropriate.

HHJP - Noted and motion denied.

If HHJP was correct ( and I think he was) then she should apologize, not complain about him, because SHE was breaking rules.

What I find amusing is that based on the instructions.....nothing counts until TRIAL and then is only evidence.... and so it was premature to ask for dismissal becasue of admonishment and there was no legal basis for it.

Ann Finnell getting reprimanded isn't evidence and it is not in the process of presenting a case.

So.......... I think it is safe to say we will see this trick used over and over during trial.

WOW! AF wants to strike the juror, because she got admonished in front of him.

DENIED :denied:

Oh Jeeze! Maybe she should be a bit more careful before she shoots out her inappropriate questions! She has turned me off completely.

This man's voice sounds like a much older person, did he say he has young children or are those grandchildren that watch his TV?

If DT can not find cause, they will use a strike on this guy. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem