2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IF I was a juror, (after hearing about this highly dysfunctional family), my first question would be why didn't Casey take her young daughter out of that home ASAP.

Because that would have required being responsible,get a job,work and she is too busy going to Fusion JMHO:twocents:

If I was the guy who was intimately involved with CA while GA was in Tampa, I would be dialing my attorney's office ASAP. If I was anyone who had any involvement with the Anthony family who did not have 3rd party verification of any incident that occurred between them, I would be calling an attorney asap.

Wow how are they ever going to get through this when it is taking so long for each. Five an hour is what the judge felt the time commitment would be.

Geez, ICA was not a 9 year old kept in a hole, she's an adult who stole from her family in order to live a cush middle-class existence without having to work at all! They are going to have a long uphill journey getting jurors to join in on that pity party. IMO.

Here goes JB....oh poor KC. No support or family around. He's asking the juror if he knows or has been around anyone who has no support or family around them. GMAB!!

She had a support system but alas she got rid of them.....

you know with all the lies she has told---why would someone believe the abuse excuse?????? don't all liars come up with something? They have also stated so many times she is quick.....

What's the truth ICA?
OK- so it was Zanny? No, strike that one. OK, so it was Zanny and Samantha ?
No, strike that one. OK- it was Kronk. No strike that one. OK- it was JG. No strike that one.
OK the real truth. Umm. I hate my parents and they are the best targets I can think of since they are very unpopular already.

Big on mysteries. uh-oh

Will follow the trial if not chosen.

Dismissed.

JB: Hello Mr. 1340 I don't want to pry into your personal life. If you don't want to answer and we can do it in private. We are tying to see if you will be the right juror for this case. No right and no wrong answers. Each person brings something different based on personal experiences. Some of it is guess work but parts of it are not because of what we know about our perspective cases.

Who are you? Not you name but tell me who you are.

A son, a big brother, a friend, I am likable, I am fortunate. Some only have a few friends when they really need somebody. I am fortunate to have three to four people. I am social. I love interaction with friends, family, co workers...I don't know where you want me to go with this...?

JB: What I hear you say is that you have a good support network?

I am used to that, I have always had someone there that I could talk to, a aunt, a sibling a parent. I know I had someone I could rely on and they had that in me.

JB: Ever been with someone that does not have all those things?

At times, but for the most part, I don't know what it is but "likes" hang out together. My wife has a solid back ground with family and friends.

JB: Would you like to be a juror on this case? Why?

Interesting. Better than a car jacking. For me it is a mystery, to try and solve the mystery. If I am not picked I will follow this as closely as possible. Am I looking forward to being away from family and friends, no not at all. But if that is what is called for, my wife and I have discussed the potential of the duration of my being gone and not able to help out. Have prepared ourselves if I am picked.

If they are going to ADMIT Casey killed Caylee why are they going thru all of this?
Except a plea deal and move on.........even if it was an accident which it wasn't, the jury will never let her walk knowing she killed her 2 yr old dtr....
Am I missing something here?

Serious question-Could one be found in contempt if they said thanks but no thanks and walked out of the courtroom?

JB to potential juror...."do you want to be on this case?"
Pot. juror - "I think it would be interesting."

IF I was a juror, (after hearing about this highly dysfunctional family), my first question would be why didn't Casey take her young daughter out of that home ASAP.

Sadly, the defense is going to say she did. In the only way she knew how and could gather the means to do. She had no money, no job. She was trapped and "freed Caylee" sealed with a heart sticker -

If I was the guy who was intimately involved with CA while GA was in Tampa, I would be dialing my attorney's office ASAP. If I was anyone who had any involvement with the Anthony family who did not have 3rd party verification of any incident that occurred between them, I would be calling an attorney asap.

I'd be calling the free clinic

"I don't want to be the guy that screwed this all up"

He does :ignore: to anyone who tries to talk to him about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove