2011.05.12 Jury Selection Day FOUR (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KC (thinking) to potential juror about seeing Caylee's body: Don't worry, it's not so bad. The smell was worse.

okay so no one should be in jail jb????

didn't he jsut say one more quesiton????????????

Well now JB's private investigator will be investigating his wife and her work place.

BTW did anyone else notice how cold and unemotional ICA is while discussing the potential juror seeing photographs of Kaylee's remains.

Gawd Casey... you think you could muster up some tears... even fake ones? They are talking about Caylee's remains!

No Casey, please don't. Yesterday the fake tears went a little too far and went into some sort of fake anxiety attack that put the whole thing on hold for like 30 min. We can't afford to do that today, lol.

If they are going strike him anyway why waste all this time?

Why would any lawyer want to drag this trial out forever. Seems like the sooner they finish this trial the more time they to take other cases.

Oh great!! Why couldn't he have asked this at the very beginning?

Because if took until now for AF or RB to find this. JB is going to pull a fillibuster on every potential juror to give his team time to dig up dirt. JMO of course!

He had one more question 10 minutes ago....he can not count either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB: do you think after seeing autopsy photos will you feel someone has to pay for that?

Not the wrong person.

JB: the judge will instruct you that if ICA does not want to testify she does not have to, do you think that is fair? Is that something you would require for your verdict?

No.

JB: why not?

I think you have the right to,

HHJP: it is not necessary for the defendant to prove anything...it is up to the state to prove...

This guy is trying to answer the questions as Baez would want him to, he is taking way to long. If I were asked would you like to see Casey testify I would say yes right away. He stops and has to think...

JB: "Is that something you would require for your verdict? For Ms. Anthony to testify?"
Juror: "No."

all I want to do, is get through this juror - first of the day juror 1340 and go on to another to see whether each voir dire is as long or involved as this

Oh-oH he may have posted on FB that he had Jury duty. His best friend did something? regarding FB posting...
How do they find this stuff out?:maddening:

BBM --

They learn from us :rocker:

just answer NO please. No need to add to the answer. Please MR. Juror.

Would you require Miss A to testify?
No- trying to express why..... at which point HHJP interjects again with Rules about Defendant testifying. He already explained it as a group- do you have any problem folliwng my instructions?
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member