2011.05.12 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day FOUR)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually concerned that KC is not eating properly and this "dizziness" is provoked. It would be easy for her to do.

I myself would have a great deal of difficulty eating and having an appetite under these circumstances.

I may have missed thi,s but did JB say ICA had a history of abuse as a child?

One of the night time anchors (NG) just sent a tweet saying this.

Quick question - are JB and CA still mad at each other?

Mel

OMG did they wear me out too. I just woke up and it's 9:30 on the WC. Of course I woke up to their lunch break - LOL.

But boy did I need that :)

Hugs,

Mel

I hear ya! :)

West Coast here, 9:47 a.m. Stayed up til a little after 5 this morning reading parts of some very old depos....refreshing my memory about some things.

Had my cell phone not rung, I probably would have slept til the butt-crack of noon!

This case/trial is going to make me look 10 years older by the time it's over.
And my butt will be spread even further than it is now! :maddening:

I can see it already - the D puts the blame on someone else who willingly takes the blame thinking it will cause reasonable doubt, thinking ICA will get off. Then they'd have to prosecute someone else, and then ICA would claim she did it along.

Problem here is- people aren't stupid. They will see right thru this. And in addition to ICA getting convicted, there will be a lot of purjury cases.

Was the email from Cindy to Casey, that was found on the A's computer was that ever actually sent or was it just a saved draft? The one asking to see or talk to Caylee? Wondering if that is part of the DT's ploy to say they were covering something up if it was never sent? KWIM

Do you mean the one Cindy put on MySpace?

I think this is presumption based on the questions JB was asking the last potential juror. Unless I missed something...

it was also AF and her questions and reasoning for mitigation

At the very least she has to have a vitamin d deficiency. No sunshine! Then there's depression, anxiety, and probably some serious dietary issues. And OMG is that a potential juror they're showing front and center?

MOO

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members