2011.05.14 - Jury Selection DAY SIX (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like him now! ICA's background won't matter a hill of beans to him. Age not a mitigating circumstance.

Oh, oh... the age question.

edited... I see he didn't understand the question

Won't use age as a mitigating factor. Defense will not like him. I bet he will be struck.

Saved - whew! Says he didn't understand the mitigation age questions.

They are not rich, but I called her a 'spoiled rich girl' in terms of how SOME jurors might see her. Like the older woman from Pennsylvania, who described all of the difficult, low paying working class jobs she has had. Or the older African American woman with the strict religious principles. I think both of these women will think that Casey had a pretty good life, her own nice room, a room for the child, all bills for the child taken care of, a car to use, a cell phone, food and utilities, and she did not even work. So in that way she was pretty spoiled and selfish. I am sure both of these women would have loved to have that kind of support when they were her age. imoo

Oh, and also
:welcome:

Reading through your post,the term entitled comes to mind. Her parents created her sense of entitlement and the DT has perpetuated it,IMO.
All the big names that came on board added to her delusion,but most of them have gone :seeya:

Oh geez

AF: OK let me hypnotize you with my monotone voice until I can get you to agree to do whatever I suggest, just to get me to shut my piehole

He corrected it, but IMO he will consider it but he won't give it much weight to them

Why doesn't she just tell him that age is a mitigating factor instead of trying to trick a juror. Oh good he has corrected himself.

he just said he will include what he is told to include in his consideration

Big time irritated, hope everyone caught the NO acknowledgment from ICA to Baez when she came out from recess - wow she was cold to him, ignored him completely.

I missed it - what happened - the storm here has shaken things up and I missed too much! What is happening between ICA and JB?

I can't see the juror - no one on a live feed or TV can. I was quoting a Tweet from a media person in the gallery.

Thanks! I'm afraid I can't yet keep up with too many things at once like most of you! :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlanta_2_Philly