2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I interpreted her statement as well. She said it within the context of what she had heard prior to coming for jury duty. Imo, she meant that evidence is what she would use to judge rather than all the gossip/media hype prior to trial.

I agree...I just don't understand how her statment is not being understood. I don't think we will have a problem with this juror, I have no worries. She will do the right thing. Now I do understand that some may feel that she will not be able to process the information, that is another issue. If that is the case, then I feel there is enough highly educated people on the jury that can explain this to her. However, the bottom line is this when she sees those pics and the evidence, she will be able to make the right decision

Mod note:

The point has been made there is a child in the courtoom and opinions have been expressed.

Move on now. Discuss the proceedings, please.

this PJ had to check if he can get a refund on an airline ticket

Up next - baseball granny dude

#3308 - Male - city worker, will be pd; has vacation to grandma's and baseball tix; married
HOLD - instructed to call airline about refundable tix Delta will provide full refund and HHJP will get Brewers tix (behind Home Plate funny - that was good)

lol HHJP giving PJ his number so he can get him good tickets?

hahahahahahah

3308 gma to the baseball game guy... gave his tickets to hiscousin and his wife is rescheduling his flight

#3308 The baseball guy is up.

CJBP telling him if he needs assistance with the ticket problem, he will try to help.

:blowkiss:

I can't believe the judge just gave this juror his phone number to help him get good tickets for a baseball game. I love this judge too.

He did Twitter, but nothing about the case. Did FB that they were not going to be able to go to out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem