2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this potential juror, the baseball, he sounds level headed to me, jmho

cmon, cmon, lets get this jury seated....:crazy:

I wish I could see what this PJ looks like. Anyone else have that curiosity with him?

Mr. Frank is now up. Asking about watching TV. He says he doesn't watch much TV. Has no favorite show.

I like this guy. He better get on the jury since he already gave up his tickets and visit to WI.

Juror doesn't have cable or an antenna. Watches DVDs or shows online.

Wow. Perfect PJ for THIS case!

Due to his line of work State needs him. Water something guy.

Any young man who plans to his Grandmother to a ball game on vacation is good by me. Someday I hope one of my grandchildren would do the same for me, I love base ball!

Isn't it considered a kickback if the judge gives a juror tickets to a BB game? I'm seriously asking if this is appropriate or not. I know it's NICE but is it appropriate? Can he give as "gift?"

KC trying to get CMs or JBs attention. Being ignored. Reached for her notepad and pen. More note-passing. She really should stop that behavior and just pay attention, as her DT is trying to do. :/ moo

he has twitter and facebook but has not communicated on the case

he doesn't watch tv or get a paper... he knows little bits from the internet and the radio

he is "not a news junkie"

I have come across many many people who do not watch TV but watch shows via their computers..or connect they their computers to their TV...thus having no cable or satellite payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vingigi