2011.05.17 Jury Selection DAY EIGHT (Morning Edition)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
he has twitter and facebook but has not communicated on the case

he doesn't watch tv or get a paper... he knows little bits from the internet and the radio

he is "not a news junkie"

Good Lord - another person that "doesn't keep up with news"

lol HHJP giving PJ his number so he can get him good tickets?

hahahahahahah

Ok, so this judge seems to have some big time connections! Yesterday it was the Carnival Cruise line/owner of the Heat (I believe) ...today it's prime baseball tickets. Wow!

He recalls something about an odor in the car. That there was a pizza box that caused it.

:eek:

PJ heard about missing girl, mother was suspicious, foul odor in car, pizza box. Little girl found in wooded area near gp's house, tape on her mouth.

heard that the little girl was missing, mother was suspicious and then they found the little girl dead. Is not a news junkie

Heard anything about evidence - I'm sure I have but exactly what - odor in the trunk of the car; it was alledgedly a pizza box - anything else:

little girl found in the woods near the grandparents house with tape on her mouth

The little girl was found in the woods with tape on her mouth.

He doesn't recall much else.

HHJP: what juror?

HHJP: okay. lets bring that juror in. you are the one that has a grandmother that you are taking to the baseball game.

not any more. I gave my tickets to my cousin. My wife is cancelling my air fair.

HHJP: you will know soon. I will get you prime seats.

I will hold you to that. I will have to get your number.

HHJP: we will give you that.

HHJP: did you heed not to discuss or watch tv?

yes

HHJP: did you heed not to do any internet searches or facebook or twitter?

twitter, I don't have anything that would relate with this case. facebook there was nothing but I did get off of it on on Friday so my wife could tell the people in Milwalkee that we could not make it.

HHJP: prior to jury selection what did you hear?

as it was going on the little girl was missing and the mother was suspicious and then the little girl was found dead. I don't watch news, I don't read the paper I am not a news junkie. ( HI, news junkie! :blowkiss: )

HHJP: have you heard anything about evidence?

odor in the trunk of a car.

HHJP: what do you recall about the odor?

a pizza box was the explaination for a foul odor.

HHJP: anything else about the foul odor?

no

HHJP: anything else from news?

little girl was found near grandparents house with tape on her mouth. (did he say that, I am questioning if I really heard that...if not I am sorry).

no discussions about this case

has not heard others discuss it "it is not big news in my circle"

no impression on guilt or innocence

LOL - SA has germex on their table. Can you imagine the call to JP to get those tickets, yo Judge, remember me?? I love Judge Perry!! ;)

:rollercoaster: Made it over!

:Banane01: I like this baseball guy cuz he ♥'s his Grandma! :Banane01:

Juror has no opinions about KC's guilt or innocence. No reservations about that.

Can decide case solely upon evidence and law as presented by the Court.

No hesitation or reservation in his ability to lay all aside previously heard/seen and decide based upon the evidence presented in Court.

SA up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member