2011.05.17 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day Eight)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is a false happiness from ICA or there is one juror that is still on that the DT knows full well they will vote Not Guility. I rather like to believe that her attorneys feed her some of the stuff left on the ground from the "cart before the horse"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't HHJP say that those with small children could have visits, though somewhat supervised? I was just thinking that as well as pet and house keeping that babysitting would be a good service to offer people who's spouses are on a jury. I think there's a mother or two that would need a break here and there!

I'm kinda pre-shopping toasters online - they have ones now that poach eggs! I'm so old that I remember when there were maybe five toasters to choose from, and all they did was toast bread!

OMG! I am late! AGAIN! And I have to soon leave AGAIN! I simply can NOT have life getting in the way of this case!!!
:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Well at the rate JB is going he will have used up his $250,000 in traveling, hotel and food expenses..................... :)

Lol, he said he already spent it at one of the indigence hearings. Over an entire year's worth of income for someone more along the lines of CM's stature. :innocent:

Soooo...how bout Arnold and his lovechild? :shocked2:

Exactly the point I was making the other day about how the news is so not what I consider news. The 10 minutes I spent on HLN this morning informed me not only of this, but also got me up to speed on 'Dancing with the Stars'. Whoop whoop.

I think so too, but I am now seeing what CM describes as a "girl". She is acting as if she is in Jr. High. Passing notes in class to her best beau. Upset and having a hissy fit because he's not paying enough attention to her. Complaining that she does not have a chair like his (which you can see on the video where he tells her she is acting like a 2-yr-old) followed by JB and CM having switched to the smaller chairs the following day to appease her. They may have to give in to her to keep her from overly acting out (temper) which now makes sense with the A's. We really don't know what KC is capable of but I have a feeling we will begin to find out. She could have been way out of control and the A's were not able to reign her back in. GA as much as said it himself.

KC is also in a control struggle with her guard. The guard appeared to have told her let's go this morning at the break and KC kept herself busy at the table but the guard pushed it. KC was not happy. I think they are starting to clamp down on her so it may get interesting before the day is through. I don't think the guards are in any mood to put up with her attitude. jmo

:tyou: LambChop :wave:

That does make me feel better, to think they are having problems with her. What makes me the most upset, I guess, is it seems people let her get away with it. When it looks like ICA is gonna get her's, I feel "bad" for her(in a way), because she is "caught."

But, when it seems like she is getting away with something, anything- I have a lot of :furious: about that.

:cow:

Maybe ICA is happy because she knows this part is almost over and she can go back to her other cell she likes better then in Tampa. LOL

Well they need to do something with her hair.

They should have done it already. I know they were thinking she had short hair before so they didnt want her to look like the party girl from the photo's but IMO I think it is transparent and makes her look like she is seperating herself from the whole time period which an innocent person would not have to do.

Doesn't Mason have at least two other fairly cases he has signed on to while he was on this case also? I do think he's not happy with the negative publicity he is getting with this trial.

Yes, Mason does have a few other high profile cases going on.
Those are the cases that pay the salaries and the bills unlike the Anthony case...

Who knows what BS Mason, Baez and Finnell are peddling - they could be telling her all sorts of things, delayed trial, never seat a jury here, don't worry we'll have more time to get that evidence thrown out.??

I can't figure out why we are even wondering why ICA doesn't seem to be taking this process seriously.

Hello fellow posters!!!??? This is the person who killed her little girl, stuck her in a couple of trash bags, tossed her in the trunk of her car and several hours later is seen on video strolling around looking all snuggly with her BF, looking for videos to rent.:banghead:

Why are we surprised she doesn't seen to be having the reaction to this trial that you or I would have......

So far she has had a different outfit for each day in Clearwater, I wonder who paid for it all.

I wonder if the D went to Target for her... got her a few outfits, and we will see the same sets of clothes throughout trial.

PPanther:
struck (as far as we know with the goat rope that this morning was):
1232 newspaperman
1129 single guy
1312 anesthesia nurse
1407 mechanic guy
1119 truckdriver guy
1426 hispanic nurse assistant guy

-----------

these are the 11 left: (we think)

1340: first guy up that took forever (7 y/o daughter)
1398: crisis counselor
1019: computer guy with nurse wife
1055: nursing student with the rat terrier
1319: older AA lady had a challenge by state that was denied
1251: retired teacher that sounds like edie falco
1429: long grey haired lady that had a dui
1025: chef with 2 young kids
1007: giggly lady defense challenge denied
1159: VA guy with 5 years in the army has young son
3397: stock trader guy with bad back

Thanks!

So they have to find 6 more now? One to complete the seated jury and five alternates?

What I have for struck PJs

Defense
#1129...single male work pays for 15 days then has 6 weeks vacation time he could use
#1232...male, manager for ST. Pete Times in the delivery side of paper
#1119... 43yr old male, married 21 yrs, truck driver, 2 daughter age 16 and 7

Prosecution
#1312..female going through divorce, was surgical nurse for 23 yr in PA now preadmit nurse, children 30 & 32, daughter on probation
#1407...22 yr old male, atheist, unemployed, lives at home, in mechanic school
#1426..22 yr old male, lives at home, CNA at hospital on med/surg floor

omg, did I read right and Baez struck the Truckdriver? LOL, I knew they hated him.

my brother reads lips in flordia but he does have a hard time because it is on TV and he needs to be able to read your lips for a while (seen in person a few times) in order to say what he is saying. He still cannot read my lips and he has been deaf for 30 years.

I can't figure out why we are even wondering why ICA doesn't seem to be taking this process seriously.

Hello fellow posters!!!??? This is the person who killed her little girl, stuck her in a couple of trash bags, tossed her in the trunk of her car and several hours later is seen on video strolling around looking all snuggly with her BF, looking for videos to rent.:banghead:

Why are we surprised she doesn't seen to be having the reaction to this trial that you or I would have......

I know, I know, I hear ya :)

I get sucked in trying to figure her out.

Oh, I know! I agree...it was done with pure and syrupy sarcasm...LOL!

She won't be able to fake it through the trial.
..soooo, just another reason for a last minute guilty plea...take a plea for LWOP. Get this over with. JMO

ITA
I know I am having a hard time controlling MY emotions...am I to believe that ICA is more zen than I? :dunno:

:blowkiss:

I wonder if the D went to Target for her... got her a few outfits, and we will see the same sets of clothes throughout trial.

I don't see Mason springing for 2 months worth of clothes, he doesn't even want to work Saturdays. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence