2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually no I don't. Its hard to understand, especially a younger person, in this day and age to not have a TV or a computer. Unless he's Amish, its just not "normal" to not have at least a TV - but to not have both. What does he do at night? Sit around and play cards?

My husband didnt have either when we were dating. He reads alot.

He has no opinion on DP. Says he hasn't thought about it.

It became real to him after last week. He was thinking about the seriousness of it.

Wonder what kind of phone he has? These new ones have internet AND TV on them. I just can't fathom a young person not being "connected". It just doesn't ring true to me.

This juror does not appear honest. I can't believe he knows who ICA is but knows not one other thing. Something seems wrong with him and I think he wants on the jury really bad. 3 squares and a room for 2 months probably sounds good to him.

Says he can't watch tv at work.

Then why is there 30+ tvs dotted around his workplace? Strange.

He works in healthcare so the impression I am getting is that he works in a hospital or nursing home environment with patient rooms with tvs

actually no I don't. Its hard to understand, especially a younger person, in this day and age to not have a TV or a computer. Unless he's Amish, its just not "normal" to not have at least a TV - but to not have both. What does he do at night? Sit around and play cards?

Don't forget that DC Simms has a tv but claims she doesn't know how to turn it on......that's pretty abnormal too.:floorlaugh:

I don't believe this PJ. There's just something funny about his answers. Seems palsie walsie with the DT.

PJ seems to chummy to JB.

I noticed that too. I initially liked him, but just don't know now.....I would hate to have to weed out pjs. It's hard to read people. Of course we can't see them, so we are at a great disadvantage.

In all my 53 years I've learned to listen to my gut and my gut tells me this guy has been coached or he watched prior PJ being question.

Jim L on twitter says "best dressed" award to this juror. Wearing a suit and tie. Dreads tied back (think Eddie Murphy with dreads).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fil