2011.05.18 Jury Selection Day Nine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP laying the cards of reality down on the table for JB.
How do we get thru all the remaining jurors when we have no facility here after tomorrow? Love it!

HHJP _ We will not have a facility as of tomorrow.

Guess Pinellas is kicking them out.

Please please plase do not put this guy on this jury. I'm afriad with 1319 - they will "team up".

I think he does have a hidden agenda. As for not getting there yesterday - he got there last Wed. and there is bus service. So why didn't he go? How does he get to work? Then he show up this morning and walks through the wrong door - even though he was there last week.

I can't hear JB.

Perry said something about starting the process all over again? What, I zoned out for a minute?

I don't. I think he is annoyed with how long this is taking and he is still burnt from what happened this morning.

Am I the only one who feels like throwing up right now?

I haven't been able to follow the jury selection closely, can anyone tell me how close we are to having a full set/alternates jury?

TIA

:cow:

My son is a musician & very laid back like this pj. I wouldn't want him on this jury. I feel he would explain away some of the damning evidence against KC. I know you should be open minded, but sometimes the open mindedness crosses the line to closed mindedness when trying to go against the "normal" grain. Not sure I explained it well enough (too deep for me!) I think if he thought most people thought she was guilty he would want to find a reason why she isn't for the sole purpose of looking more evolved. Sorry if it makes no sense!! LOL!

You could very well be speaking of my son!

He wants to delay this and so does ICA - she likes this process

Hope HHBP just getting this on the record.

What happened to the last pot juror? Still waiting?

I don't know about stealth but IMHO he's got ulterior motives here. To me his flippant, arrogant and full of himself. He's got secrets he didn't want to put out there.

He's a composer and playwright. He knows computers. He wants a macbook pro - knew exactly want make and model he wants - not "just a laptop".

There are many computer programs for composing and its so much easier to write on a computer than to handwrite or even type out plays.

I do believe the State will use a strike for this one.

I feel exactly the opposite of the bolded descriptions.

Casey will not be aquitted Baez. Im pretty sure of that. moo:innocent:

Where does the judge get 200 people that have been questioned? That would be over 20 per day so far?

I haven't been able to follow the jury selection closely, can anyone tell me how close we are to having a full set/alternates jury?

TIA

:cow:

We have 11 right now....one is waiting.

CJBP saying we could go through 1,000 PJs and you still won't be satisfied. It could go on forever.

I really can't stand Baez posturing! And after all the posturing, he ever so kindly informs the Judge that he has the final decison. ACK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay