2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree ,but what I thought he said was that it was a private matter.That doesn't mean it was HIS or that it was a family emergency.Maybe I've missed something.
JB knows how to spin words.

Hmm - would it be a private matter if ICA fired JB and HHJP asked her to think it over overnight and give the court her decision in the morning?

That sounds like a more likely scenario to me if JB says it is "private" right now. So unlike him because he is such a media hound at every and I do mean every opportunity.

Would they file a motion to recuse (or whatever its called if ICA fired him)? Or would they wait until the morning when it happens in court and then file it?

Yup, KC is dislexic and JB found the real kidnapper/killer...Fernaida Gernandez-Zondalez!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh Man ! We needed that!

Vinnie Politan discussing the Casey Anthony case this hour on HLN. They are addressing the early court dismissal today.

So what happens tomorrow May 19, when JB needs to be at the Orange County Courthouse for pre-trial conference at 1:30 pm?

05/19/2011 Pre-Trial Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Jewett, Steve)
Trial Period: 06/06/11 to 06/16/11
05/19/2011 Reset by Court to 05/19/2011

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Court Calendar

Enter JB's name

Go to the case dated 2011. The last one.

Good job, this makes the most sense, with the whole gang looking at calendars during a side bar...CM might have had to brief ICA on why the delay and for her to agree to wait for JB.

But why all the secrecy then? :waitasec: This certainly isn't a 'private' matter.

I'm hungry. I can't find ynot.

I can't handle all this drama. :dramaqueen:

So, I am serving up a dose of boredom. Help yourself to tofu & water. :aktion1:

tofu.jpg

water_bottle.jpg

Would they file a motion to recuse (or whatever its called if ICA fired him)? Or would they wait until the morning when it happens in court and then file it?
It would probably be a Notice of Substitution of Counsel or a Notice of Withdrawal and Substitution of Lead Counsel. They could just file it in the courtroom in the morning. They would have to give a copy to the SA.

Something else I wanted t touchin .. did you catch a little FYI we were privy to on InSession today when they were talking about ICA has luncH in a small holding cell behnd Judges chambers .. It is to far to take her back to the jail. This Court House and Jail is pretty large ..

Attachments

• MORE.jpg
    MORE.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 27
I'm hungry. I can't find ynot.

I can't handle all this drama. :dramaqueen:

So, I am serving up a dose of boredom. Help yourself to tofu & water. :aktion1:

tofu.jpg

water_bottle.jpg

Ewwwwwwwww Beach. And here I thought you loved us! :(

:D

So what happens tomorrow May 19, when JB needs to be at the Orange County Courthouse for pre-trial conference at 1:30 pm?

05/19/2011 Pre-Trial Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Jewett, Steve)
Trial Period: 06/06/11 to 06/16/11
05/19/2011 Reset by Court to 05/19/2011

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Court Calendar

Enter JB's name

Go to the case dated 2011. The last one.
Interesting. But, for the 5/19/11 Pre-Trial Conference, JB could have another attorney make a courtesy appearance for him. The matter of having someone else do the trial might be more problematic, but do-able with that client's consent.

ewww!!!
I dont want any of that tofu and water.

I am gonna be cooking dinner later than I usually would tonight, Son is coming over for dinner of fried chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and corn. And he is bringing my precious little grandson with him.

I'm watching HLN and they keep showing when ICA got up to leave. She took the back of her hands and wiped the far corners of both her eyes. Not really the way we've seen her "wipe tears away" normally.

A private matter for JB that also borught water to ICA's eyes? hhhmmmm.........

Vinnie Politan discussing the Casey Anthony case this hour on HLN. They are addressing the early court dismissal today.

Thanks ... I am trying to watch it ...

I think HLN is reading here -- :floorlaugh: :great::great::great:

HLN discussing the words ICA "mouthed" today to CM ... you'll heard about it earlier -- the words "do it" ...

Vinnie said that ICA's comment was all over the internet today ... that's why I think they are reading here ...

I hope I got this right ... if not, please correct me. Thank You.

Is there anything to what vinnie is saying on hln about some people seeing kc mouthing about getting a plea.

If so, if you know, can you point me in the right place to go see.

"Please stop the speculation as jury selection continues at 8:30 tomorrow" - that was part of JB's text to Beth K.

BUT - that doesn't say HE will be there at 8:30 tomorrow................................

I don't begrudge anyone their tofu....

I just had a bad experience with it long ago in high school.....I am scarred for life.

I recall this exchange between my mom and me.....

Mom: Dinner is ready.

Kids: Smells good.

Mom: Stir fry.

Kids: Cool

Dad: Where is the chicken?

Mom: I tried a new recipe with tofu instead.

Dad: OK........... long pause.........looks ummmmm good.

Me: What does tofu taste like?

Mom: It really has no distinct flavor it takes on the flavors it is cooked with...

Me: Took a bite......dry heaved into napkin.

Mom: You'd better not spit that out. AT least give it a chance.

Me: What is is supposed to taste like again?

Mom: Whatever it is cooked with...it should taste like stir fry.

Me: Well did you stir fry it along with the lumps in the cat box because that's the flavor I am picking up on the most.

Dad: Choked on food....sputtered and coughed.......

Me: Sent to my room

Mom: Highly pizzed but did eventually get over it.

Dad: Stopped by my room to wink and nod.

There is my tofu story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member