2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Please stop the speculation as jury selection continues at 8:30 tomorrow" - that was part of JB's text to Beth K.

BUT - that doesn't say HE will be there at 8:30 tomorrow................................

You know THIS IS a DEATH PENALTY case! His crying "I'm sick".....whatever....you aren't too sick to text at least TWO TIMES!!! I REALLY hope the judge gets wind of this and poses questions to jb and slaps a contempt of court order upside his head! :maddening:

*Ynot runs back in after being detained by RL for some time, looks at dinner buffet, shrieks in horror*

Beachy! Plain tofu and water!?!?!??!? (Notice how artfully Ynot threads the tofu needle.)

*Flings open fridge and pantry doors, muttering to herself...*

Mac and cheese... that'll do to start. This one is gluten-free.

6a00e553c902a488340147e30ef5d0970b-800wi

http://www.smallpleasurescateringblog.com/.a/6a00e553c902a488340147e30ef5d0970b-800wi

I love you guys...after a stressful half a day at court, you all crack me up.:floorlaugh:

DH asked what we were having for dinner tonight...told him "its a private matter"....it went over about as well as JB's statement.

OMG I got it......
Casey gave him some of her "Event Planner" contacts.. and they helped him schedule or acquire a conference room at one of the Hotels in the area so they could have a place indefinitely and would trade media coverage ..ie free advertisement for facility....

He had go over and take care of reservations LMAO

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

:waitasec:

I have watched this video three times today -- not the entire video -- just the part where ICA is "mouthing" to CM "do it" (it's at about the 11:25 mark).

Sorry to be redundant ... but it is really "bugging" me ... I wonder what ICA was telling CM to do ? :banghead:

And look how "arrogant" and "confident" ICA is ? She is sitting at that defense table like she is a part of the Defense Team ! She does not look like someone to me whose "life is on the line" !

Thanks ... I feel better ... Any other thoughts ?

Right before that (around the 11:13 mark), she tells the lady, "and that's the problem" then kinda shrugs and rolls her eyes like "what are ya gonna do?" ... Then around 11:39, it almost looks like she said "I want it done" ... JMO

Does he have any outstanding paperwork or deadlines he could have missed?

Right before that (around the 11:13 mark), she tells the lady, "and that's the problem" then kinda shrugs and rolls her eyes like "what are ya gonna do?" ... Then around 11:39, it almost looks like she said "I want it done" ... JMO

We keep this up and we will become avid lip readers.

I definitely caught kc saying "and thats a/the problem", "Just do it" and "I want it done"

Anyone know what is so secretive about the sidebar talks? Why is it the contents of these conversations that they can be unheard apart from the rest of the public jury selection?

Exactly. A lot of people are quoting it as him saying it was a personal matter and that's not what he said. He used the word PRIVATE matter.

He's up to something sinister.

BBM
Because we all know that 'private matter' is to JB what 'introverted' is to Lady GAGA.

MOO.

I don't think her expressions look anything like someone who might be asking for a plea; IMO, they look more like a "yeah, let's do it...I don't like this judge; do whatever it takes to get him bounced -- just like we did with Strickland" expression...

I'll be shocked if it's a plea; we'll have to wait to see...

Did the potential juror who is a musician and rehab facility worker get striked out?

Yes, the SA used a peremptory on him. Also, it appears he works at a health/fitness club, as he stated that he was a personal trainer for 20 years.

I rewatched again . . . I saw (approx 27:00) HHBP open a yellow folded paper that he had been holding in his hands . . .

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

Oh, very interesting.....

Didn't you find it odd that the sidebar was also held so far off to the side of the bench? Previously, they took place directly in front of HHJP.....

Wonder if the yellow folded paper was from Casey? Doesn't she have a habit of passing folded yellow slips of legal pad?

I have to leave to go to my yoga class (serenity now!). When I get back, I expect some smart sleuthers to have this all figured out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
70DaysofSilence