2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see a look, but it doesn't seem too expressive, to me, maybe I am missing it.

I didn't notice it either. I did notice Ashton seeming very annoyed, though. He was either looking up at the ceiling or down at the floor the whole time. Although, Ashton being annoyed in the presence of JB certainly isn't unusual . . . . :innocent:

What worries me, is AF's expression during most of what I saw today. IMO she's the most professional of all the attys on the DT. And if she looks somewhat perplexed then there must be a reason.

Someone on IS (I think Beth K) said the DT was separated into 2 tables today (instead of all eating together). JB was MIA as he had exited the building, AF pushed herself away from the table (isolating from others) and had a very long conversation with someone. Could she be on the phone w/JB?

I see a look, but it doesn't seem too expressive, to me, maybe I am missing it.
keep watching the zoomed in screen. after the sidebar HHJP goes back to his chair and announces that the pj is excused -

AT 26:52 HHJP has a folded-up piece of yellow paper in his left hand. He's palming it and it disappears again. But at that time mark you can clearly see it.

ETA: ok nevermind. it seems that might have been a note to him about jurors in seats 10 and 53 and/or the chief judge's info that hed had. I'm watching and re-watching looking for any kind of clue ............... its making me :crazy:

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

:waitasec:

I have watched this video three times today -- not the entire video -- just the part where ICA is "mouthing" to CM "do it" (it's at about the 11:25 mark).

Sorry to be redundant ... but it is really "bugging" me ... I wonder what ICA was telling CM to do ? :banghead:

And look how "arrogant" and "confident" ICA is ? She is sitting at that defense table like she is a part of the Defense Team ! She does not look like someone to me whose "life is on the line" !

Thanks ... I feel better ... Any other thoughts ?

Is that WS up on that laptop? Watch from the beginning..she refreshes and pages loads pretty slow....sure looks like our WS banner to me.
WSICA.jpg

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

ooooh... I just had a more interesting thought. Perhaps Jose is booking back to Orlando to talk with the Anthony's about the plea, as in allocution.

Low probability, but interesting to think about.

But, I still think Jose has an emergency and Casey is throwing a hissy fit about it.

Someone on IS (I think Beth K) said the DT was separated into 2 tables today (instead of all eating together). JB was MIA as he had exited the building, AF pushed herself away from the table (isolating from others) and had a very long conversation with someone. Could she be on the phone w/JB?

I think it was Jean C who said this and I kept waiting for her to say who was sitting with who. I would like to know how exactly the DT was divided up at lunch.

Does anyone know what clip JB saying he was doing his best for his client etc. It was when the judge first mentioned that they only had the courtroom until Thursday.

Also the judge instructed the attorneys to bare in mind 2 jurors #10 and not sure of the other seat #. Anyone have any Idea what that was about please.?

When HHJP is calling for lunch recess, he said 12:45, then looked around as if he knew that would be an issue and asked "Are there any objections?", which I don't recall him ever saying before. Then JB asks for an extra 15. Weird.

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be watching the Nancy Grace Entertainment show tonight, even though it's completely entertainment with no value whatsoever and the media totally sucks, even though JB has been on it how many times now???

I can hardly wait for 8:30 tomorrow morning, the suspense is killing me. Can you even imagine if Baez is a no show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is worse than waiting on Christmas Eve for Santa to come :)

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I will be watching the Nancy Grace Entertainment show tonight, even though it's completely entertainment with no value whatsoever and the media totally sucks, even though JB has been on it how many times now???

Well that makes two of us :great:

Sadly, I will be watching it too. For entertainment value only, of course.

I agree and have posted it many times. She was agitated and perplexed and ICA kept jabbing her. If you notice she was writing intently on her iPhone like texting or emailing with someone during that so called 5 minute break.

Well she is sharing it with ICA

Attachments

• read.jpg
    read.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 34
Does anyone know what clip JB saying he was doing his best for his client etc. It was when the judge first mentioned that they only had the courtroom until Thursday.

Also the judge instructed the attorneys to bare in mind 2 jurors #10 and not sure of the other seat #. Anyone have any Idea what that was about please.?

I'm pretty sure the other seat was 53. I was curious about that, too. He said "Bear in mind what I told you about the jurors in seat 10 and seat 53". Interesting . . .

What worries me, is AF's expression during most of what I saw today. IMO she's the most professional of all the attys on the DT. And if she looks somewhat perplexed then there must be a reason.

Perhaps her concern is that IF there is any truth behind Baez being forced to leave the case by KC, AF is going to have to participate much more than she originally agreed to....

I think it was Jean C who said this and I kept waiting for her to say who was sitting with who. I would like to know how exactly the DT was divided up at lunch.

As would I.

Perhaps her concern is that IF there is any truth behind Baez being forced to leave the case by KC, AF is going to have to participate much more than she originally agreed to....

Not sure if it holds weight, but a judge on HLN a little bit ago said No way would HHJP let JB go now. Said he could murder someone this week and he'll still be trying this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae