2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll bite.....maybe because he feels like Beth "owes him" since he leaked all those "early release/not yet filed" motions to her and expects HER to try and deflect any speculation that may be close to target????

TARGET? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had texted my DH before he came home from work telling him that I had a headache. He came home went to our room and call me and asked if it was because the Jury selection stopped ubruptly, he said he turned on the TV and that was the first thing he saw. LOL he doesn't keep up with the case but knows I do.

I doubt Mason would want to use Baez's opening argument. ;)

It isn't really like a motion or something like that. The attorney who is going to present it, needs to draft it himself (for the most part). It is more a personal presentation type thing.

I know that Beach but Mason has done a gagillion of these statements and he could use Baez's statement as a jumping off place to start on his own is what I meant. He's so sure of himself and his legal skills I'll bet he could rattle one off in a couple of hours.

I had texted my DH before he came home from work telling him that I had a headache. He came home went to our room and call me and asked if it was because the Jury selection stopped ubruptly, he said he turned on the TV and that was the first thing he saw. LOL he doesn't keep up with the case but knows I do.

ROFLMBO, that is hysterical. You better not ever try to hide anything from your hubby as he is sharp!!

*Ynot runs back in after being detained by RL for some time, looks at dinner buffet, shrieks in horror*

Beachy! Plain tofu and water!?!?!??!? (Notice how artfully Ynot threads the tofu needle.)

*Flings open fridge and pantry doors, muttering to herself...*

Mac and cheese... that'll do to start. This one is gluten-free.

6a00e553c902a488340147e30ef5d0970b-800wi

http://www.smallpleasurescateringblog.com/.a/6a00e553c902a488340147e30ef5d0970b-800wi

Yesterday I heard a potential juror being asked if he knows Roy Kronk. When attorneys ask such particular questions, I noticed they usually know the answer. Anyone know why he was asked this.
The PJ was in Coast Guard I think and was stationed in Key West and Then he went to the same School Tonee went to Full Sail University is this the same PJ

I believe JB's personal matter is, he forgot to notice the court of his unavailability for another case and since he needs to be in Orange County for pre trial tomorrow he's high tailing it back to Orlando.

He better high tail it right back to Pinellas County, he has Jury Selection tomorrow.:crazy:

Anyone have a favorite potential juror? Mine is the lady that answered questions with superfluous information. She made me laugh at least. I don't think she made the cut though.

Could be. But in many of my cases the Judge requires lead counsel to attend all PT conferences.

I am STILL confused about all this lead counsel bit..

I thought when the DP was put back on the table, we learned that JB could no longer act in role as lead counsel since he is NOT DP qualified....

Enter AL...and eventually CM...

So why is CM not lead counsel in KC's case?

*Ynot runs back in after being detained by RL for some time, looks at dinner buffet, shrieks in horror*

Beachy! Plain tofu and water!?!?!??!? (Notice how artfully Ynot threads the tofu needle.)

*Flings open fridge and pantry doors, muttering to herself...*

Mac and cheese... that'll do to start. This one is gluten-free.

6a00e553c902a488340147e30ef5d0970b-800wi

http://www.smallpleasurescateringblog.com/.a/6a00e553c902a488340147e30ef5d0970b-800wi

Whew! YNot! Praise Be!!! Please promise never to leave 'Beach in charge of food again. We love her but the stuff she eats...:waitasec:

I am STILL confused about all this lead counsel bit..

I thought when the DP was put back on the table, we learned that JB could no longer act in role as lead counsel since he is NOT DP qualified....

Enter AL...and eventually CM...

So why is CM not lead counsel in KC's case?

TY,TY,TY I have asked this for days!!!! Please find the answer!!!:rocker:

I will take TWO servings of that bee-you-ti-ful mac and cheese upthread.

Good Lord, I'm hungry again. Time for supper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6510133#post6510133"]
viewpost.gif
[/ame]
I believe JB's personal matter is, he forgot to notice the court of his unavailability for another case and since he needs to be in Orange County for pre trial tomorrow he's high tailing it back to Orlando.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/member.php?u=42430"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

BINGO GIVE THIS SLEUTHER A GOLDEN RIBBON

Well if you serve anymore of that stuff I'll be a dancing diva just like Jose apparently is!

Do we have a smiley for explosive troubles???:innocent:

Hi Jose :seeya: - sorry about all my speculating if you are reading along...okay so I'm a liar....

http://www.wftv.com/video/27938803/index.html

:waitasec:

I have watched this video three times today -- not the entire video -- just the part where ICA is "mouthing" to CM "do it" (it's at about the 11:25 mark).

Sorry to be redundant ... but it is really "bugging" me ... I wonder what ICA was telling CM to do ? :banghead:

And look how "arrogant" and "confident" ICA is ? She is sitting at that defense table like she is a part of the Defense Team ! She does not look like someone to me whose "life is on the line" !

Thanks ... I feel better ... Any other thoughts ?

"Another wild day in court." Vinnie Politan starts second hour with updates on the Casey Anthony case on HLN.

So what happens tomorrow May 19, when JB needs to be at the Orange County Courthouse for pre-trial conference at 1:30 pm?

05/19/2011 Pre-Trial Conference (1:30 PM) (Judicial Officer Jewett, Steve)
Trial Period: 06/06/11 to 06/16/11
05/19/2011 Reset by Court to 05/19/2011

http://myclerk.myorangeclerk.com/default.aspx

Court Calendar

Enter JB's name

Go to the case dated 2011. The last one.
Proof of that excellent statement

Now when is HLN going to catch on ... doesnt it just amaze you how they are suppose to these Great Reporters .. I guess not Investigators

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cancerkilla