2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I think that unless they stipulate that ICA has to allocute (sp?) (ie. tell what happened and what she did) then all she has to do is answer "yes" that she pleads guilty. Not a lawyer though so...

I asked AZLawyer this question a few months back - LOL - that's why I am sounding so "knowledgeable" when in fact I am just parroting....

Could only mean one thing and that is removal of the Judge

WOW don't look at KC this time look at Af's face!!! She rolls her eyes then grabs her forehead!

You are all correct! KC is callign the shots and they will try to remove the judge. WOW. MO

I think the talk about working on Saturdays may not be setting well with JB, I bet he never counted on giving up his life for ICA. Ready to quit, who knows??? But he did not come back and that says alot to me.

AF got enough on the jury who said they would consider MERCY!

It wouldn't surprise me if someone else has suddenly "pled guilty" to this, three ring circus and all.

That's what I was thinking. Someone was persuaded to step up and accept their part now. Any word on where the key players are right now in this case (cough, ahem, George???)

There was at least one juror maybe 2 who had to change their travels plans and were supposed to be told today either to do it or not.

This really upsets me. One person's rights outweigh any rights of individuals who are guilty of nothing. I believe Casey deserves a fair trial but look at the number of lives she has involved both before Caylee disappeared, just after, the searches, Law Enforcement, legal proceedings, off the wall motions, and now in this process. Jurors losing their privacy rights, their ability to live their lives by watching news, getting on their computers, having to carefully chose every word they speak to others. The possibility of 8 weeks or more away from their loved ones. All because of one person.

This bears repeating! I love you Grandmaj - this is exactly what I was thinking. ICA has always been all about herself, never about her family or her daughter.

Beth Karas just read a message from JB - on HLN- he said he had to attend to a personal private matter and please stop all the speculation- jury selection will resume tomorrow!

Come here and make me Baez. Drive all the way up to Illinois. See, we know the difference between guilty and not guilty up here too. That's why we have an ex-gov on trial.

I just do not think there will be a plea. I would hope that the SA's would never agree to less than LWOP.

Many prospective jurors have stated they felt she was guilty. ICA herself has to know that the Death Penalty is a real possibility. But then, OTOH, the DT does still have that one juror that does not like to sit in judgement of others.

IMO, it is a motion to either have JP recused OR a motion to have the juror selection process thrown out and all prospective jurors questioned before swearing a jury.

If the motion is to the higher court, I hope the court comes down on the side of JP.

I am so sick of the DT's 'legal gymnastics'! I have stolen JP's 'legal gymnastics' saying!

MOO

OMG I had to sit on my fingers just now in what I wanted to type. Wish I could say it but I would miss the party tomorrow morning

YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel

The board may not be able to handle playing the video, so feel free to view it on my YouTube Channel

http://www.youtube.com/Sierra1947 Part 6

Thanks Patty!!!!
Yup..something is up.

I saw her glance towards Mason but he was not paying attention or looking in her direction..he was putting files together..
I also noticed that ICA and Finnell did not acknowledged each other unless I missed it..as ICA walked passed Finnell, AF looked up towards the ceiling
ICA sat down and only spoke with DCS..she had her back to Mason.

maybe GA and CA are suing HIM now... and he had to take care of it

wouldn't surprise me with this goat rope!

I can only imagine that since we're all going crazy with curiosity and won't be able to think about anything else except what happened today that it's gong to end up being nothing.. Baez had to leave (family emergency, under the weather ??) and the "matter" was just CM explaining to ICA that Baez won't be back and they'll go again tomorrow.

Okay - I got kicked off the site again so spent the last 20 minutes cruising the news outlets and find there is no confirmation whatsoever out there - it is all speculation and everyone making their best guesstimate and hoping they don't end up with egg on their faces.
Bill S. says it could be anything from illness to a plea deal - in other words he has no freaking idea either...

Could you tell how to find Bill Scheaffer? I tried and tried with no success. I am not very good with the computer. Thanks!

I would say that she will get the same reaction of guilty anywhere in the state of Florida. The publicity is running high now. May be they should try going to a remote island like Tonga.

She's going to get the same reaction all over the country at this point. This is on national tv. Maybe they should just send her to the moon!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe