2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh oh, apparently Baez has been reading here and got mad! Apparently he texted Beth Karas and said to stop speculating because it's a private matter. Yeah, right Baez. Like that's going to stop us! :floorlaugh:

Wow, his ego. Like we'd all stop just because he said so. Sheesh! Reminds of me CA saying she backed out on Oprah, not the other way around...

Why do I not believe Baez???? :innocent:

Hoping not to lose my post (again) on the server....

RR0004, I was wondering the same thing myself...is JB's wife pregnant? Maybe the "private matter" is she went into labor.

Well if JB is speaking to media then he must not be sick or in an accident huh?

Okay - I got kicked off the site again so spent the last 20 minutes cruising the news outlets and find there is no confirmation whatsoever out there - it is all speculation and everyone making their best guesstimate and hoping they don't end up with egg on their faces.
Bill S. says it could be anything from illness to a plea deal - in other words he has no freaking idea either...

Could you please tell how to find Bill Scheaffer? I tried and tried with no success. I am not very good with the computer. Thanks!

This bears repeating! I love you Grandmaj - this is exactly what I was thinking. ICA has always been all about herself, never about her family or her daughter.

Come here and make me Baez. Drive all the way up to Illinois. See, we know the difference between guilty and not guilty up here too. That's why we have an ex-gov on trial.

LOL Cherry - but we've had to try this one twice... We've sent quite a few to the pokey.

(the ex-govs trial is making me sick!)

You know... This "private matter" makes sense. He asked for an extra 15 minutes for lunch as if he had something planned. Casey has the right to not continue if he is not present.

At this point I would really not be surprised if this is some silly stunt he pulled, just so he can come back tomorrow and say, "See Judge - the media is going crazy, we can't get a jury here."

It would also explain why CJBP looked so po'd.

Can someone text him back and tell him not to worry - we discuss explosive bodily functions in public all the time?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: I wish somebody had his number and could actually do that! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Could you tell how to find Bill Scheaffer? I tried and tried with no success. I am not very good with the computer. Thanks!

His videos are always posted in our current news section on the first main selection Caylee page or you can see everything at www.wftv.com under the Casey Anthony section.

Yes, this is the same link I posted earlier. I really feel that something very important was going on during this break. I am going to go take a crash course in Lip Reading right now!

Whatever she IS saying she doesn't look pissed about it to me.

On a bright side, if court continues tomorrow and this was indeed just a bump, think about those 11 jurors how pissed they are and getting more mad by each second goes by. By the time open statements start the State will close the deal right out of the gate.

No matter what you might think of Beaz, if it is because of a family emergency he had to take care of, we should pray whatever it is turn out ok.

As far as Perry being angry it could be because he is getting fed up with the fact he wants to get the trial underway and there are too many delays and bruhaha.

That's what I was thinking. Someone was persuaded to step up and accept their part now. Any word on where the key players are right now in this case (cough, ahem, George???)

There were a couple of posts this week stating they had been seen eating lunch at two different places so they have not been staying in glued to the screen at least not through lunch,lol, IMO.

Beth Karas just read a message from JB - on HLN- he said he had to attend to a personal private matter and please stop all the speculation- jury selection will resume tomorrow!

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Personal matter? Not likely.
I think we'll find this has everything to do with the DT's perception of the way the judge is trying to ramrod this jury selection through and them trying to put a stop to it.

JB doesn't want speculation but isn't that exactly what they knew would happen not telling the public what is going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eNeMeEe