2011.05.18 Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection DAY NINE)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am of the opinion that since jury selection wasnt going as planned for either side......DT chose to take whatever action needed to delay....AND make a point.

I am all for preserving the record and avoiding appellate issues.

Very curious to hear your thoughts, RHornsby. Glad you came to visit tonight.

Nite y'all...see ya bright and early tomorrow morning.:eek:fftobed:

100% had nothing to do with a trademark of Caylee.
100% sure? Anything you'd like to share with us ... "100%" always feels like a dangling carrot and well ... I'm a rabbit *grin*

I still don't understand why JB is trying to delay the inevitable. His "client" is sitting in jail waiting, it's not like she's out on bail and is enjoying life while waiting. I would think they would like to get this thing under way so "his girl" can get back to whatever it is she does.

JMHO

just throwing this out there because I have always wondered... but I thought I read somewhere that Casey was growing her hair out for a specific reason>> has anyone heard of this?? or know more about it? tia//

we all know inmates can get a haircut... Look at Misty Croslin..

I remember reading somewhere, but cannot find it yet, that Casey said she was going to grow her hair until she was released. I remember it, but do not know where I saw it. I am wondering if maybe Cindy said it?

I remember reading somewhere, but cannot find it yet, that Casey said she was going to grow her hair until she was released. I remember it, but do not know where I saw it. I am wondering if maybe Cindy said it?

I think you are right and CA said it in one of her letters. I will look in the morning. :)

I remember reading **Grandma knows why your growing your hair long** from a letter Cindy wrote to the inmate, the letters were recently released. One can only guess bout the reasons ....

I still don't understand why JB is trying to delay the inevitable. His "client" is sitting in jail waiting, it's not like she's out on bail and is enjoying life while waiting. I would think they would like to get this thing under way so "his girl" can get back to whatever it is she does.

JMHO

I know. Wouldn't you think he'd want to hurry and get to his 'aha' moment. He swears that in the first moment of his opening statement we are going to totally understand what happened, and our qualms about the 31 days will be put to rest. Why delay that moment?

I don't have the link right now, but in one of her letters to ICA, CA said words to the effect that "your grandma knows/understands why you are growing your hair out."

Sleuthy speculation filled in the rest IMO.

RHornsby, you've been right here with us throughout this ordeal. I trust that you will not tantalize us with that comment and then take off. Please to elucidate your thoughts on the goings-on in court today.

Isn't that going to get a little heavy?:pullhair:

SOS! Please would one of the kind sleuthers here direct me to the appropriate place where we post recipies-tia ie Cornish Pasties. I'm still a bit new here and do not know my way yet!
BTW Nursebeme, I adore Tofu! I make it up a la Lemon Chicken substituting the cluck for the tofu, yum! Still new to using it various ways, but tis good even as a tofu burger!

Very curious to hear your thoughts, RHornsby. Glad you came to visit tonight.

Here are my thoughts, and I ask that you not debate them as I think they are personal issues that if true have no need to be debated publicly. It is my understanding his wife is pregnant and I think it might have something to do with that.

Otherwise, there is no other reason that would require him to drive back to Kissimmee; not a plea, not a "misdemeanor pretrial conference," not being fired (there would have to be a hearing on that before he left town), not being sick (Ann Finnell powered through her cold), not a trademark dispute with George and Cindy, not anything but a legitimate personal matter.

And as far as I am concerned, if Judge Perry took it serious enough to break for the day, then I accept that and need no further explanation from Mr. Baez as to how legitimate it was or was not.

I just read your Blog, Mr. H .. didn't know JB's wife was expecting, certainly hope all is well in that matter!

SOS! Please would one of the kind sleuthers here direct me to the appropriate place where we post recipies-tia ie Cornish Pasties. I'm still a bit new here and do not know my way yet!
BTW Nursebeme, I adore Tofu! I make it up a la Lemon Chicken substituting the cluck for the tofu, yum! Still new to using it various ways, but tis good even as a tofu burger!

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134288&page=3

Direct access to the recipes thread.

100% had nothing to do with a trademark of Caylee.

Mr Hornsby, You must know what it is. Without giving us details, could you at least tell us if this matter has something to do with this case or is it truly a personal matter with JB that has nothing to do with it. Please let us know so we can all go to sleep.

Its down in the private forums - here's a link

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134288"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove