2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beth didn't do any juror reactions? She did throughout Scott Peterson's. I like to hear about her observations!

I don't think she was in there. Jean C was, and on IS is talking about them now.

Just a brilliant brilliant opening. It's everything I hoped for and more.
LDB- You go girl!

B&RBM:

Yes it was ! Great Job to all the members of the SA !!!!

:great: :great: :great: :great:

When ICA is ready to leave she starts the wrist rubbing which I think has to do with being in chains for transport. Remember her getting frantic about her hand going numb or something like that during jury selection. I think her hands remember full well what they did and I predict that they are her weak point and we will see her hands start to act up during the trial too.

Jean C is saying the jurors did not take any notes. Notebooks were open, but they were all intently listening.

I would have liked them to take notes on the main points of the opening, at least.

:banghead:
Is it too early for drinks?
liquor-7-1.jpg

wine-bottles.jpg

Uh...no. I cracked open a beer at 8:30am (that sounds horrible...worry not for me!)

I needed something to calm me down. To soften the blow of this crazy stuff...this heartbreaking things.

And for when Jose tries to spin this...the alcohol will make it all make sense...right?

Only time Casey started the waterworks was when TL's name was mentioned. Not one tear for Caylee :(

LDB did an incredible job! I love how she didn't really try to put anything in the jurors minds, she just laid out the facts. Everything she said is something that can be proven. How can the DT say anything against that?

The day by day and "Where was Caylee?" - - - LOVE IT!

I think I'm lovin me some LDB as much as Ashton right now :blushing:

Well I will say this, from what I saw of George and Cindy, you'd think there were 3 Anthonys on trial. Their countenances only slightly differed from Casey's.
They sat like 2 stones on the back row. Unbelievable. Not even they seemed to be moved by LDB's statements.

:banghead:

Uh...no. I cracked open a beer at 8:30am (that sounds horrible...worry not for me!)

I needed something to calm me down. To soften the blow of this crazy stuff...this heartbreaking things.

And for when Jose tries to spin this...the alcohol will make it all make sense...right?

That's ok . . . I'm making a Bloody Mary right now (It's 10:00) :innocent:

The way she was shaking her head and saying 'no' during the OS when the list of things only she could have had access to was read leads me to believe that they are indeed going to try to pin this on someone else in that FAMILY.

JMO and all that jazz.

I agree and God help her if she goes down that road. She is the ONLY one who had access at all times during these 31 days and beyond to the necessary evils needed to commit this crime. True, others did at various times- (George, Lee and Cindy) but not at the times needed and not in the order needed to make this crime happen.

From my perspective, they need a miracle to sell this theory.

With Casey shaking her head no during certain moments, it still appears that she is sticking with her ZFG story. She shaked her head no when LDB said she was the last person to be seen with Caylee. She shook her head no when LDB talked about the last picture of Caylee taken. I am really not sure WHAT the defense is going to say, but it appears that Casey is not planning to take any responsibility for any of this... not even an accident?? So where are they going to go? Roy Kronk? Jesse Grund?? George, Lee or Cindy???

I am really anxious about the defenses opening statement!

Oh, I agree, the small bit I did get to watch it looks like she is going with the "real" nanny - my theory and socal's can be read in the defense theory thread. Truly mad if that is the case, one of the few things I've called and got right if that turns out to be so. I still can't believe they will do that - wow, JB's opening is coming up....hold on folks it's going to be a bumpy ride!

I was so nervous watching I couldn't bear to come on and chat. All I can say is WOW, LDB knocked it out of the park. She is nothing short of AMAZING. She had me glued to her and I already know the entire story. Caylee is blessed to have her and ICA is so DOOMED.

KC is such a terrible actress! Don't give up your day job---oops! forgot, you don't HAVE one!!

Question-After the defenses opening do we go straight into the prosecutions case?:waitasec:

WESH has reporters on now who were in the courtroom. Saying jurors were very attentive. One woman shook her head when Burdick described how Caylee's remains were disposed of. Verizon guy (57 IIRC) was taking the most notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Noseynellie1234