2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jose, give it up. There is no way you can defend this thing (I want to call her something horrible but I can't :(

Stupid freaking commercials broke in JUST as the state was beginning to talk of how Caylee was murdered. What did she say about the duct tape and chloroform actually used in the murder as cause of death? How annoying.

You gotta know that about now reality is settling in on ICA, all the manipulation, all the lies, all the ugliness has been exposed to the world. And her attorney's assurances of innocence just evaporated in her face.

You gotta know she is seeing the end of the hallway now..............:banghead:

Great, great opening, imo.
JB needs time to set up something for his opening. Is he going to bring in the big easel again? lol

Whatever he has, it will have to be good. I'm a guy who is 20 years old who has no kids yet I have been crying from hearing the opening statements to the piont I'm getting strange looks from other students in the computer lab as I speak.
I haver to wonder what the jury must be thinking.

I completely agree! I wonder if the lunch break isn't a come to Jesus talk from the DT to Casey, begging her to just cut a frigging deal. The writing is on the wall.

Is that even still a possibility at this late hour?

Why is she allowed to sit there and shake her head? I thought there were restrictions on that kind of expression.
Who cares? It just makes her look cold hearted and guilty.

Let her sit there pizzed off and shake it for the duration of the trial.

Did anyone else notice how Casey's demeanor changed as soon as the jury left? Hands in her pockets, looking all cheery. :puke:

she lied to her family, lied to herself, lied to her friends, lied to herself, lied to the police, lied to herself, lied to Caylee...lied to Caylee...lied to Caylee.
she lied to eveyone except for Caylee. Caylee knew exactly what she did and knows that no lie will work.

What could Jose possibly say to all the lies? Can't wait to hear him now. LDB was AWESOME! Haven't posted much on this case but long time member. You are all wonderful.

LDB did an outstanding job walking the jurors through Caylees life/ICA's 'good life'. I'm super happy that they will have the next hour and 25 mins to let those words keep ringing in their heads. Perfect time for a lunch break!

Is it too early for drinks?
liquor-7-1.jpg

wine-bottles.jpg

I'm with you. Pass the buffet, go straight to the bar.

Loved loved loved the way Linda DB took her Opening Statements right up to lunch break for the jury - so it can really settle in with them, all those powerful statements will really sink in before Baez gets up to do his.

"Caylee's death allowed ICA to live the "Good Life". Motive presented.

Yep. Wait 'til they find out what the tattoo actually says.

towards the end I thought ICA was coming unglued and was ready to try and stand up and run away. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip