2011.05.24 SIDEBAR THREAD (Morning Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a little worried that the DT wont deliver the big revelation in the first two minutes....im so anxious to hear how they can possibly explain all this and who exactly they are tossing under the greyhound as it comes barreling by.

LDB must be very exhausted! I want to send her a huge hug!! She did an amazing job! Thank you LDB for speaking for Caylee! You are an amazing person!

I wish someone would comment on the jurors facial expressions and whether they are crying or anything. Or looking a ICA

JC of IS stated the jurors were stoic, very focused on what LDB was saying.

I am blown away by LDB's opening. I so much feel that justice will be served. Can't wait for the 2 minute explanation after lunch.Hope GA and CA have their eyes opened. I doubt it for CA, but GA looks like he knows the truth - - again.

"Don't listen to what LDB said. My client is innocent. Thank you"

If I were JB I would be in the nearest bathroom throwing up.

:floorlaugh:

After LDB's GREAT PERFORMANCE this morning, I do NOT know how JB and the rest of the DT will be able to even eat lunch today !

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

:waitasec:

Well Jose ... really looking foward to those first 3 minutes of the DT's Opening Statement ...

:floorlaugh:

Gotta get this out.... Anyone see JB smirking and nodding his head no when Ms. Linda talked about Dr. Voss? He is going to go hard on the levels decomp smell. He's going to ignore the HUGE elephant in the room and zero in on Dr. Voss' testimony.

Foolish move. He has a huge canvas he can not ignore. I see his mind spinning but it's anyone's guess just what direction he'll go.

Dr. Voss? George? Lee? All of them? The HUGE plot against this poor confused 'womanchild'?

And what's with Baez always cracking his neck like he's going in for the big 'game'. He does this CONSTANTLY. It's distracting. He's an odd one, no doubt.

Come on noon...............the suspense is enormous.

she kinda did.....but ica got angry...really really angry--then there was that head shake "no"---about mother killing child....

Yep she looked like she was so mad, she could hardly shwallow...

I can't imagine how anyone can still say Casey is innocent or that this was just an accident after hearing that opening statement. I bet the pro-Defense people are throwing up right about now. Except for LKB *big eyeroll*

ya wanna get puked up

linda kenny baden is going ti be on IS soon

i dont have the stomach for it

I am so glad that I'm not the only one in that camp...can't stand listening to her! It is almost like a sporting event or soemthing thing she is reporting on ----- I think it is shameful that she is doing this....she should jsut STFU and go away....I betcha she is going to produce a book.....just wait....didn't have much respect for her before---even less now....:loser:

I'm still trying to catch my breath after Linda's opening statement. Even tho we know all of the details she had me right on the edge of my seat, I can picture the jurors wide eyed listening to the story of Caylee.
I have decided not to post while the trial is in session since I don't want to miss a nano-second. Justice for Caylee is underway,I can't wait to hear the guilty verdict.

Only 1 person showed up in the cordoned off areas for "protesters."

**wonder if it was crazy shoe lady? ;) **

Anyone think that Jose may decide to delay his opening statement until after the prosecution has presented their case?

I would swear that Jose's long face was because he knew he couldn't get his client to agree that the death was an accident. If that's true, where does Jose go from here?????

Am I losing my mind?

Chloroform in the trunk - shakes head no
Weapons computer searches - shakes head no, says I didn't do it
Backyard searches - shakes head no

No reason for THREE PIECES OF DUCT TAPE except to murder her child - very slight nodding of her head...

Did I see that?
No! I saw that too

i will not answer my phone-i am channel flipping- eating chips with lobster dip and mt. dew. will jeff speak today? he must repeat her dramatic replay of duct tape at some time. can not see cindys face in any views. i do think teddy bear has caylees ashes in it. omg- i do feel casey shaking head is total dissociation. i feel she feels they are talking of someone else and she is innocent person just stuck in a nightmere of it never happened this way. i have gone to hearing but did not thinkl i could get in so stayed home. the closed caption helps as actual courtrrom echos.

(recipe for lobster dip, please)

I noticed that George's face became a couple of shades more red during the accounting of the tape around Caylee's skull.:maddening:

I think George may have had to go to identify, or tentatively identify, Caylee. He may have had to see that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc