2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe this. Casey Anthony is evil to the core. Are her parents going to go along with this.

Cry and cry and cry? Then went clubbing and sex parties with Tony.

Sorry Baez, not buying and when the prosecutors get done with her, neither will the Jury.

I never never thought JB would go this far. All I can say is OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm in shock. Thank Goodness I called in sick to work. I'm numb

She went to school after having a PENIS in her mouth.

ICA is crying now because she knows that she is RIGHT NOW committing an act almost as evil as the one on 16 June.

Her father's penis in her mouth and then merrily on her way to school. This is totally sick. JB is sick.

Sad as hell right now.
This is really a snowball job if I have ever seen a snowball. And I have.

Okay if she did really drown then explain the duct tape on her mouth???????

JB and ICA ought to be ashamed of them-selves

I can't believe he is blaming them both. I wonder if they are going to go along with this?
How sleazy.

This ridiculous speech is going to singlehandedly get her the needle.

What a moronic thing to try to do.

This is not even remotely believable. If this were true, why did Baez keep ICA from speaking to LE for all this time. I am almost speechless over this opening statement.

When I don't see my child,the pool is the FIRST place we look.

Why didn't JB ask any of this in all the depos or with all HIS investigations?
Waste,huge waste.

I don't feel bad for them at all anymore - how could you allow yourself to be painted like this in front of the WHOLE WORLD !!

and the forum is crashing right and left for me

well .. well .. well .... GA could at least appear shocked .. They all knew what would be said here today!!!We just heard that he had his penis in her mouth and he didn't even flinch, your right Jose "something is not right here"!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sazy3