2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it was true, what having her sexually abused have anything to do with Cayliee being killed?????
Can anyone enlighten me on that?

Methinks we are going to see some very different testimony from the Ants.

Don't count on it. I think Cindy is going to back this up.

I think the clip of george and cindy is from earlier. It was said at the beginning that they are not in the court room for this part. Unfricking believeable. I don't believe that George is going to admit to any of this at all.

yeah right-George forced ICA to drive around with a dead body. Maybe a former detective would have burned the car, put it at the bottom of a canal, or wreck it. No lets keep evidence hanging around. If it was a accident-then why not call the police-why wrap duct tape around the child and ride it around. This is crazy!

ICA awoke to her father's penis in her mouth beginning at age 8.

Epiph: the cruelty of this

I am completely in George's corner now. Unless he goes along with this, at which point I will pray for my sanity and be done with this case.

There is NO WAY, I mean NO WAY if George goes along with this I will be able to watch anymore of this trial. I just don't have the strength.

They are blaming GA for everything. Using his visit to detectives in secret to talk with them behind his wife's back and KC's back.

I wonder if the jury is listening raptly with all these lies or what? I think JB sounds VERY shady and overly dramatic and silly.

Everything is being packed on George more so than anyone. I don't believe it, it is all ICA throwing her family under the bus and putting herself 1st as she always has.:twocents:

I'm feeling sick and shaking. Yall...they got this whole scenario from HERE.

I love JA's expression during this silly diatribe.

George needs to be watched very closely to see that he doesn't take his own life after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop