2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George is being blamed right now for sexually abusing Casey and covering up Caylee's death by throwing his daughter under the bus for murder, having an affair and being so eaten up with guilt he tried to commit suicide...and he's just sitting there. Unbelievable!

Yes Jose they are bizarre people with issues and this takes the cake! GA is willing to be accused of heinous things just to get his murdering daughter acquitted - what the hell happened to your love for Caylee?

The evidence we have seen so far before today and evidence we havent seen yet will totally show all this bs is a lie. IMO... ie the first police interviews.

I honestly don't know what to think about where JB is going with this :eek:

Loving JA's facial expressions....he's 'bout to rip Jose a new one!

Too bad this "accident" theory still involves a homicide.

Casey telling GA & CA (and GA then telling Crystal Holloway) that "it was an accident that snowballed out of control" would certainly explain their support of her.

Three years, Thousands and thousands of dollars and one lie after another. These people disgust me. They violate every rule of decent humanity.

Anyone that has come in touch with this family has been/will be destroyed.

I DO NOT BELIEVE A WORD OF THIS CRAP! This is like watching a slow-motion car wreck. How can he sit there like that? Poor, poor George. What a nightmare he is living.

Moving onto Kronk. I think this is reaching out of accident to now blaming Kronk which is it?

Freudian slip on the 'unfortunately the suicide attempt was unsuccessful'?

Baez has got to be one of the worst speakers I think I've ever heard.

JESUS...there are no words!!! I can't even wrap my head around all of this insanity. I have begged my husband to bring me the bottle of Patron!!!

Can any of this be true or is it all part of throwing George under the bus???

Why not just call the paramedics and just report it? Because of the wrath of Cindy??? Please...the baby would ultimately still never come home, so why not just tell the truth???

I just can't see this crazy$-*%! George and Casey in cahoots? Why didn't they just bury Caylee vs. letting her rot in the back of Casey's car?

Can't George now be arrested for this?

**Off Topic -- Jose's presentation skils are terrible, but it is compelling. I am rocked. I need my fellow WS'ers to help me find my brain, because it is in total panic/chaos/disbelief!!!

George is going to take the 5th on every. single. question. asked of him. COUNT ON IT. He is NOT outraged or surprised by any of this. HE IS THE NEW ANTHONY MARTYR.

"Mr Kronk is a morally corrupt individual who took Caylee's body and hid her". -Baez

Did LDB just say "this is sick" and storm out of the courtroom??

I hope she ran out to tell the interns to go ahead and prepare the indictment against CA and GA for perjury and obstruction.

They totally signed off on this to save their little darling's life. :loser:

How dare JB say; "play off your emotions" when he alleged what he did about George and Casey when she was 13 years old. Shame, shame. You know your name.

So jb means to tell me, ga did all this an cindy is still with him? And casey left her daughter with him? And doesnt lee have a baby now? These accusations can ruin lives already ruined! Can they arrest ga now? Im mad at george! Stand up for yourself! And wasnt cindy watching somebody elses kid sometime ago? And if this crap is true, there is neglect overload going on.

Just thoughts flying through my head :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member