2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"cut it with a white board - sorry - cut and there was a white board"

which is it, JB?

Sorry but a human skull would catch my attention alot more than some dead snake!

Didn't GA and CA make a statement a couple of weeks ago that KC was not abused? I think that's when they found out about this garbage. I'm thinking they will not be testifying for the defense. Hope I'm right!!!

If it was all George's fault then why drag Kronk into it? What does he have to do with it? Baez is hanging ICA by the neck with this ridiculous defense! It is soooo stupid. I have never heard such a ridiculous defense in my life. This makes me laugh if it wasn't for poor Caylee but what are the jurors thinking? I hope they aren't stupid enough for fall for this.

This is making me physically ill. I'm praying, -praying-, George and Lee don't lay down for this. And that Cindy doesn't hold them down to take it.

I call BS!!

This is bizarre if I were on the juty I would be thinking - but what about her car? How did Kronk get the body?

Where Kronk found her we do not know - says JB

But where did KC and GA put her after they fished her out of the pool??

HUH?

The police told Kronk to shut up not to say anything - this is a CONFLICT of evidence because LE will say they didn't tell him that - ARE WE CALLING LIES - CONFLICTS OF EVIDENCE?

You know what... KISS. Sexual abuse theory may have saved her but to add that George and Lee abused her, George was holding a dead Caylee, George disposed of her, AND Kronk hid/moved the body AND whatever else he is going to throw out there makes this absolutely absurd. JB was right... I am shocked.... at how RIDICULOUS this sounds.

OMG now the cops are conspiring with Kronk to cover up the fact that he called them three times.

Is anyone else as offended as I am at JB calling EVERYONE but his client a liar?

Gotta admit, the whole Kronk thing sounds fishy coming from Baez today, if you don't know anything about the case...

This is absolutely the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard in my life!!!!!!!!

is Baez saying that Kronk found the remains somewhere else and then moved them to where they were eventually found by the police?

Sorry things are moving way to fast here for me to keep up at work and still look like I am working. I have seen several posts that at this point she is crying but is it the fake crying or is she actually crying? Thanks!

Even supposing any of this BS was true about Kronk... (!) that has nothing to do with who killed Caylee,does it?

Quick someone tell JA to stop looking so amused and shaking his head. Don't want him to feel the wrath of HHJP.

JB just flunked - he is not making any sense it sounds like he is attacking Kronk for being media hungry - but that has nothing to do with who killed Caylee.

You will hear science that is more science fiction.
Baby Drowned in pool.
Was never missing.
Casey was in a dark deep ugly place of denial.
She learned to go here all her life
To pretend there was no ugly.

Did Baez ever say who was watching Caylee when supposed drowning occurred? No 2 and a half year old swims alone.

I missed the part where Casey and george hid the body and roy then got the body....what did jose say??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove