2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo the bottom line of this whole show is that EVERYONE else is lying and you can't believe ANYTHING they say, the evidence is flawed, LE is covering up and the poor victim is KC who is the only one telling the truth???? You have GOT to be kidding me!!! I think the defense is in the same black, dark hole that KC is in!!!!!!

I said many times G & C would do ANYTHING to free Casey, well here it is............

ITA...I also said from the very beginning..Hey G&C be careful what you wish for, your daughter might get out of jail and get pregnant again.

I find it odd that Baez can stand up in court and make statements that surely he knows are not the truth. I understand wanting to save your client but I thought that attorneys could not lie in court??!!

investigators now under the bus as well!

wow.. the bus is busy...

BBM: Yes ... the bus is busy ...

How about a train ...

Throwing in an extra Train just in case the first one goes off track ...

There's only one conclusion: Baez has caught the "Casey syndrome;" tell so many stories it will take 3 years to get at the truth.

Orlando Sentinel has him pegged:

Baez: Dog trainer will speak about "What his dog allegedly said." With all due respect counsel, get it together.

JB: You are going to hear from a dog. One of the important things is everybody talks about the smell of this car. Things you should know, June 16th is the day Caylee drown on the 20th of June is when Casey runs out of gas for the first time. The state is going to say that Caylee was in the trunk. Casey calls Tony and she does what she has always done, break into the shed and get the gas cans. Tony's witness will go unimpeached he refused to speak to us only at depo, he wore a wire when the police wanted to investigate Lee.

He did everything LE asked. Casey and Tony get the cans and pour the gas and after being done Casey opens the trunk and puts them in the trunk. In the heated trunk, that car would reek tremendously but TL doesn't smell a thing. Casey doesn't handle it alone, if she had a dead body she wouldn't be calling someone to get in the trunk.

Couple things, JA seems to be enjoying JB opening a little too much ;)

Baez isn't making sense, guess he is just hoping some little thing will stick.

:waiting:

You laughing???

Blood is just shooting out my eyes as we speak.

Sorry, but I totally get where Dan is coming from. This is hilariously funny. JB is nailing that coffin shut as sure as I'm sitting here. :loser:

Forensics show that the remains had been there, in the same place, since at least late June or early July. Plant growth, root growth and insect activity prove that. What the heck does Kronk have to do with anything?

And now are they also trying to throw TonE under the bus somehow? EVERYONE is a suspect. Well, everyone but little casey.

Again, I watch this and I'm not mad that he's just making stuff up. I'm mad that our justice system allows taxpayer money to go through 3 years of BS to only come to this point. This is a mockery that you are watching now.

He just said AGAIN that "Caylee drowned".........so how can he even suggest someone else killed poor Caylee.....someone else planted poor Caylee's body......ga was abusive......I am just floored!

Here is the bus for TonE . . . he wore a wire w/LA, allowed LE to bug his phone, he has done everything for LE. 4 days would be obvious w/human decomp . . . that car would reek, TL doesn't smell anything, KC puts the cans in the trunk. If she had the dead body in the trunk , she would put it in the front seat! (WTH?)

OMG (I think all my posts will start with OMG during the defense opening...) here comes Dominic Casey. Implying that Cindy knew Caylee's body was there and sent Dominic to go find her.

Even though this whole thing was set in motion to keep Cindy from finding out. Logic has officially left the building...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV