2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think this defense was written by the Cohen brothers (Fargo)?

JB: Says he is about to wrap it up here.

<snip>

You will hear about the car, I mean dog. The dog is retired. LDB didn't tell you...she told you about the back yard and how they alerted and dug but she didn't tell you the next day found nothing. When the dog went around the car he broke every rule in the book, LE should not know which vehicle is the one. The dog wants to please its master, the dogs are simple tools.

Now it is the dogs fault...doncha know.

I knew he was gonna blame the dog!! Are we going to hear from the stripper pole also??:floorlaugh: How it lured ICA and made her gyrate?? Please!!

Dr Vass has invented a sniffer machine and it is being validated by this courtroom. He has other ideas to put electronic leashes on flies to find dead bodies, he said he can find dead bodies with a coat hanger. he is an interesting guy.

Ms. LDB talked about stuff but here is what she didn't talk about.
Spent millions to investigate KC. They took every single piece of clothing she had for dna, all her shoes she owned, tested for soil samples on suburban dr - negative. Took textile fibers found off suburban, compared to her car & her home - no match. Duct tape it had no fingerprints . . . one of the easiest ways is to lift fingerprints off duct tape and searched it for dna not from kc or Caylee.
She had duct tape on her mouth not a shred of dna on there, fbi analyst contaminated the duct tape. it is so sensitive . . . also a partial profile of someone they don't know . .. only 1 marker - impossible to know.

It is shocking to me that GA will agree to being accused of putting his man part in his daughter's mouth at the age of 13 and then sending her to school, that he was having an affair while his granddaughter is missing, that he would put duct tape over the little baby's mouth for no good reason and most of all that he would NOT call 911 to try and save Caylee and give her a proper funeral.

I just can BELIEVE that this man woudl rather walk around accepting these lies as truth just saw that a daughter he know full well killed his granddaughter coudl walk free.

And then what? She will live with hima nd Cindy and they will be happy again?

MO

JB claimed ICA was 8 yrs old. Both are gross, but I totally agree with you. Holy Man, this is nuts.

Well of course, Kronk ran into the yard where GA was holding Caylee, snatched her from his arms, knocked ICA down and hid the body. Come on people, it's so obvious.

Watched the last 5 days of the SA opening arguements, but just tuned in for this afternoon. WTH!!!!! They are blaming George? And what did he say about Kronk? Wow. just wow.

i'm sorry.. i missed this. my kids are off the hook today.. i can't hear the TV :(
HOW did the duct tape get on caylee again? and how did kronk get a hold of cayle''s body in order to hide it?
thanks to anyone who could answer!

WHY OH WHY OH WHY is he arguing the evidence that he AGREED to when he said that YES Caylee WAS DEAD and GA and ICA knew it from Day 1????

He's trying the case by monologue right now. Thanks goodness because the whole first part about her home life and her (alleged) molestation was really gripping. Now that Baez is on to the VAST CONSPIRACY section it's a snoozer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member