2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Irony. JB just said there is certainly no evidence of child abuse in this case....yet spent quite some time outlining supposed abuse his client suffered as a child.

This should have been the shortest opening in history.

"the baby died in the pool...the rest was coverup by a scared person." I think he blew it.

And uh, yeah they were there for Caylee JB.

JB is not using notes. He has an outline, but unlike LDB who had her script laid out, JB is doing it off the cuff. He gets credit from me for this. He has all his notes in his head.

It's easier to remember a script you wrote yourself.

Darn, I really wanted to hear the IS folks reaction to JB...will have to wait until later I guess...

I really think it is a mistake to go for a "not guilty of anything" strategy. And, it sounds in some ways a recycled OJ defense. I believe the prosecution has enough ammo that she can't come out of this without being convicted of something. Also, if this was all true she would have made a deal long ago. moo

JB: they contaminated the duct tape. A part profile of someone they don't know. It is only one marker so it is impossible to find. Casey and Caylee are excluded. Could be contamination. No forensic evidence to tie it to Casey. She is too stupid...but smart enough to leave no forensic evidence. It does not make sense, they tested hair they did all kinds of test and they all came back negative.

They are trying desperately to tie Casey back to the car. Get back to basics how did Caylee die? the car does not shed any light on that, at best it shows she was transported. George will say she was driving her mother's car and he chased her and said he had the records to proove but never showed them. George did not get arrested for lying to LE.

At the end of this case, when you go back home and you are sitting around the dinner table and some one says why didn't you find Casey Anthony guilty you will say i was fed a lot of information but they could not tell me how she died they could not prove this was a murder or manslaughter there was no evidence of child abuse and that is why we voted not guilty.

Through out this case, that (he keeps drawing on his big boy note pad) The prosecution in a murder case is suppose to prove their case beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt. The must present a to be well if the a is George to say he was the last person to see Caylee you can't trust him. If you remember the inditctment it says june 15th not 16th makes you wonder if you can trust George. The ME will say a homicide will say they don't know how but it was a murder.

If this is a and Kronk is C you don't have anything. (that is almost an exact quote)

JB: why did we end up in this bizaare situation? We will never know because this stuff was never looked into. This is not murder or manslaughter or a case of child abuse we are going to ask you to render not guilty. As important as some people think this case is it is not as important to them as it is to Casey. They did not love Caylee and breast feed her they were not there to take care of her Casey was. You cannot bring back Caylee but you can end the nightmare and send Casey home. I ask you all to render a verdict of not guilty. Thank you.

help end the nightmare and send her home!?!
send her home to WHERE??? back with her abusors?? pffft

JB - How did Caylee die? How did she die??? How does the car prove she is dead?

Ummm you already told us. She *drowned*.

Seriously, did he just write this while LDB was doing her opening statement?

HAHAHAHAH pen stopped working...

No evidence of child abuse????

Wasn't KC having oral sex with GA at the age of 8 according to JB?

Is that not child abuse??

Lies...all lies.

IF Caylee drowned then JB should be in jail along side ICA for letting this go on for 3 years. ( And I did say IF)

I still don't understand how Caylee drowned in the pool and then George had the body and then Kronk dumped the body. HOW is that a connection???

My suggestion to the prosecution...first witness....George Anthony!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay