2011.05.24 TRIAL Day One (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with 'Beach....I see him pleading the fifth.

Can he actually do that? And if so - wouldn't that be implicitly admitting to the molestation (in theory) and therefore leaving himself open to an investigation and punishment?

Hmm.. if Caylee had drowned, did they dry her off to get the tape to stick to her? I hate typing that out to ask. Just thinking out loud.

This could have been a powerful opening statement if JB had just gone with the accident, dysfunctional family and sexual abuse. Throwing all the other blame out there just makes everything look like a lie. I'm sure most of the jurors have heard of the spaghetti defense.

I can't believe all the talking heads are so stupid and think his opening was so great. Is there something wrong with us???

Not to be the bearer of bad news, but my boys dad, who has been living with me since before Caylee died and who sat here ignoring just about everything that had to do with this case, including the piles of discovery I had printed out as they were released sat and listened to JB and said "She's going to walk. JB has shoveled on tons of reasonable doubt." I don't agree, but he is what you would want as a juror, knowing nothing really about the case.

WE are not normal. We know all of the facts that are available. We are people who are truly, honestly, 3 years worth of dedication interested in this child and justice. For normal people who only hear bits and pieces in passing, the claim that GA held a dead Caylee and that GA was sexually abusing her, that TL didn't smell the baby, RK's shady past and estranged son, etc....I don't like it a bit folks. Not one bit.

If Casey was abused why would she be okay with living with her parents and leaving Caylee with them. You would think she would do everything to keep them away from her. Casey is not some brainwashed person who did what her parents wanted. I don't buy the defenses story at all. It would be more believable if he said "Caylee died in the pool and Casey freaked out and covered it all up herself". Bringing George and Kronk into the mess makes it unbelievable.

Agreed. And while she didn't have a job, she had Jesse Grund ready to marry her. She could have easily escaped from that house, if what she's saying is true.

Death and lwop are off the table my friends. The jury will be forced to deal with this matter. We're looking at manslaughter and lying to police...with time served, she's looking at another 5 or so years. OMG!

The question is, will she have a home to go home to?

I wouldn't be so quick to determine THAT just yet. Let's hear what dear old Dad has to say before we assume the jury bought JB's opening.

TeamNancyHLN Prosecutor Jeff Ashton leaves the courtroom shaking his head after talking to Judge at bench with other attorneys.

This thread is looong and I havent read everything.

In the defense theory, How in the heck did Caylees body get from GA holding her to to RK "hiding" her???

The only thing JB did was confuse me.....

And ya'll thought we had seen everything.........lmbooooooooo. Woooo, I need a drink.

is it just me or is everyone else totally confused now that Baez is finished with his opener?

I dont understand WHO found Caylee, WHO attempted to cover up the ACCIDENTAL DROWNING, and WHO put her in the Swamp.

GA molested ICA, causing her to be heartless and a liar...
GA and CA found caylee in the pool?
GA convinced ICA to hide this from CA?!
Roy Kronk Found Caylee but Neglected to call the police?(didnt he call them like 3 times?)
Caylee was never in the car?
GA was in possesion of the Duct tape?
Dr Vaas is money hungry?
FBI contaminated the Duct tape Evidence?

So much confusion... So many empty holes... And NOTHING has made me go AHA yet..

Cept everytime i hear Baez talk i go AHA!! HE IS A @#$%!

He used so many angels that it makes it totally crazy & not believable at all.

If he stuck to just one, he might have had a chance to put doubt in some of the jurors minds.

This is the most bizarre story I've ever heard.. Also, saying Kronk kept moving the body around, well how did it get all the plant growth thru it, if it was being moved???

At the time of Caylee's supposed death JB says she should have called 911. But, but she had her cell phone with her all day. The only time she was not on the phone was when GA was working. And what about JG stating he talked to KC during the day and heard Caylee in the background.

I think Baez DID do a decent job. He got off task and should have cut it off before the Kronk nonsense, but it was a better job than I anticipated him ever being able to do.

I do believe George might very well admit this on the stand. Then he'll promptly kill himself the day the jury comes back. I think he's sick, tired, and going to martyr himself right out of this life. I met George, spoke with him, saw his despair when he handed me a stack of flyers to take back to the Tampa Bay area. It makes me sad.

I do think the prosecution will have to regroup, but there are enough epic holes in the defense story to turn this around. I think the truth will ultimately win.

I'm heartsick for the elder Anthonys. The 'father's penis in her mouth' thing made me physically ill. I don't understand how George maintained his composure. I think he'll do this to save his little girl, because I think ultimately he has nothing to lose. He likely won't be around next year. Only way someone can let themselves be described as a child molester.

This whole thing is disgusting. I was on a high after LDB's great opening and this just makes me want to cry. Yes, I worry about reasonable doubt, but I do think that Baez wrote himself into a cave with his bizarre conspiracy allegations. People can believe one or two people might have had reason to collude, but all those people? BS.

This is the story that ICA first told Baez, and he ran with it... He and his team have done a great job of throwing everyone else under the suspision bus, but this was orchestrated by ICA.

And just what home would they be sending her home to? She just destroyed the only home she ever had, and everyone that loved her.

Exactly !!

I had to walk away from the keyboard so many times...

penis in her mouth
Lee right behind George
Caylee died in the pool
ICA was carrying Caylee and crying whilst walking towards George
Roy Kronk .....

My god, it was just awful.

Did he ever link how it was that RK supposedly got the poor deceased baby from GA? CRAZY! :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member