2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning every1..

I wanted to thank each and everyone of you for taking notes, and keeping me in the loop and in the know.

I work from home, but take alot of oversea calls and sometimes I miss out on whats happening.

Id like to post my thoughts about yesterday, but to tell you the truth, you all have already posted my thoughts, questions and answers, and have said best what I weanted to say..

Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony!

I figured the state would call the witness in the order of the opening statement, KWIM? I was kinda shocked that GA was first. But I guess after JB's opening they planned to just get him up there and get it over with..............

Here for our little rock star. :)

I think the SA will call Lee today SB.

Sometimes there are daily witness lists available. Does anyone know if that is the case for this trial? If we had that people better arrainge their day around who they wanted to watch.

Is anyone else worried that Cindy might play along with the DT on the sexual abuse? I don't trust Cindy :crazy:

I'm here - my dog has major anxiety today so I'm up wandering around. Not sure what to think about yesterday - I was so confident in the SA's opening but then felt the bumbling opening by JB actually may have had some food for thought....worries me a little that the jurors will latch on to the pool theory. It's the only cut and dry COD given so far. I thought George came across truthful but I wished he just stuck to yes, no and VERY short answers rather than embellishing. I think he got in to trouble with too much conversation about being delighted about the pregnancy....very few people are truly delighted about a single-mom pregnancy when you don't even know who the baby daddy could be....etc. and that's OK ! I also wish he had said "listen, I'm a guy, my wife is the boss...she says it's water retention, i gotta say "hey, maybe its water retention" and there was something else along those lines that bothered me....oh and not asking who the Dad was and the details of the last morning with Caylee....he should have just said it was routine...she was in and out, ate with him and they hung out. He tried to paint a picture that didn't read true.

I am here. Working and cleaning until my parents get here. I need extra coffee this morning. I have Kona Blend and will share!
I may be ready for a drink at lunch though.

That's the problem with the A's Pickle, they never know when to just shut up..........lol.

perhaps something stronger this aM???????:seeya:

That's fine with me, zoey! a screwdrivier or salty dog might be a good compromise - your juice and dose of vitamin C with a shot of "something stronger"...or a mimosa....bloody mary? All I ask is for your mercy - please pretend I played barterder because I'm still recovering from the motion sickness I experienced on Baez's fast spinning fantasy ride I got stuck on for 2 hours yesterday.

i don't think Cindy is next - I think the state will want to have a VERY solid foundation first before talking to her...she is a risky witness. I think tonE is next.

I figured the state would call the witness in the order of the opening statement, KWIM? I was kinda shocked that GA was first. But I guess after JB's opening they planned to just get him up there and get it over with..............

Yeah, y'know LDB and JA did leave the table during JB's opening statement. I wonder if the SA's were making last minute changes to put GA up first? If they did, good move!

I want to thank everyone for the trial commentary. I haven't been able to keep up with the tons of information and the millions of threads in the Caylee forum and I couldn't watch it live but I read yesterday's morning session thread and some of the other one and learned a lot. You guys rock!

And now let's have justice for Caylee.

I swear, by time this is over, I'll need weigh watchers.:crazy:

I'm ready for Cindy and Lee to be called to the stand. I do imagine that the cross from Baez will be different today after he heard how bad he did yesterday and how he epically failed. I kind of expect him to come out tough today. But even so, I have full faith now that Cindy will not agree to the lies, and have kept my faith all along that Lee truly does not stand by his sister despite the way his parents has presented him in the last year or so.
On a lighter note, My oldest son graduated from high school with honors on Saturday..oh how proud I am!

Congratulations for your son! :) I understand about the weight watchers thing; I'm developing a fondness for Hershey's Chocolate Drops and I don't usually eat candy, but boy did I need a choc. fix after listening to all the nonsense coming from Baez.
Today I'll be doing more listening than watching, as I absolutely have to get stuff done around this house. ((Hugs)) for all and prayers for what we're about to witness...ugh.

As luck would have it, I had a vacation day scheduled for today! I am hoping they will call CA or TL today....those are the 2 I really want to hear from. CA worries me, I feel like you never know what to expect from her. TL, on the other hand, I think can really cook KC's goose. He is the one person that spent those 31 days with her, and I think his testimony could end up being one of the most important in this trial. I am still appalled at what the DT threw out there yesterday.

jmo

Kudos to all of you taking notes for the rest of us, it really is appreciated!
Don't have much to say that hasn't already been said but a tad bit shocked at JB's ineptitude on the first day!

I don't think I have much of an appetite for breakfast after yesterday!!:sick:
The Anthony's are one bizarro family that's for sure-but I already knew that! I think that they tormented each other for years. CA was the rock, the stable breadwinner, the matriarch that held them together. But, GA and ICA obviously weren't intimidated enough to stay out of trouble. Poor Lee-don't know enough about him to comment-maybe he just stayed in his room and waited for 18 to come!
I was sickened tho to see JB and his theatrics (was that his Perry Mason impression we saw) and his promise to the jury that
"You will hear about ugly things, secret things, things that people don't speak about," and then also go into RKs stealth body snatching angle, the LE angle that they didn't investigate cause they had decided it was murder:waitasec: and even still dogging Dr. Vass and the dogs-even tho JB says Caylee drowned in the swimming pool!!:truce:
It's definetly spaghetti time in Orlando and it's only gonna get worse!!:banghead:
Poor Caylee-you certainly deserved better than this!!:hug:

I think JB is going to Call GA back and start the:

Abbott and Costello, Who’s On First

I woke up exhausted after yesterday! After following online and watching the talking heads do their rounds I overdosed on the very first day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yoohoo27