2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(see my green post upthread at the very end) See post #541 this thread . . . here is comment below:

CM wanting to give a matter of Law to the court, any issues must bring up first thing in the morning or you will have to wait until first recess . . . .court recessed until 9:00 am.

He said any NEW (not known about) issues will be taken up at 20 until 9 and if it is something already known it will not be addressed until the first recess.

Not word for word but he meant exactly this.

And won't it be funny when TL says something like "Casey said 'let's just go get it from my dad's shed...it's free'.

TL did say he asked KC if she was sure that he should break the lock on the shed and she said something to the effect of "it's my *****" . . . .but really good observation . . . the gas station was right next to her car at Amscot? I never knew that!

TL did say she wasn't broke down . . .she was out of gas on the 2nd time . . . he generally offered to help (meaning he really didn't want to) and kc said GA would take care of it.

Maybe Baez thought the relevance of the gas station being next to Amscot was b/c he thought KC ran out of gas, not realizing KC actually stated to Tony that time that the car was broken down.

And won't it be funny when TL says something like "Casey said 'let's just go get it from my dad's shed...it's free'.

When she left her car at Amscot, she told Tony L. something was the matter with the car and her Dad would send someone to fix it or handle it didn't she?

It was the other time Tony L. picked her up walking along the street that they broke into the shed. An earlier time. And a few more times with Amy Huenzinga. (sp?)

I think the State is trying not to overload the jury with a lot of information at once. Notice how the State did not try and question Tony about when Cindy showed up, etc... I think he simply wanted to get through the month of June and before he left for New York... he will call other witnesses to show what was going on in June and then he will move on to July, August, Sept, etc... They want to lay it out there as it happened. Just because we have not gotten to the juicy stuff doesn't mean that we won't. They are saving the best later on because they want it to be fresh in the jurors minds when they then have to hear all the defense's babble and use common sense.

I like this approach and there is so much more to come. Cindy and George will be like pop tarts though. In. Out. In. Out.

I finally figured that out today too LolaMoon. They are going chronologically with these witnesses, instead of taking a witness through the entire EVERYTHING at one time. Makes sense if you are a juror and being spoon fed this info. We, on the other hand, know the whole picture. I can see what they are doing though. I was soooo confused why the state didn't ask George yesterday about the smell in the car and how he couldn't hardly drive the car back home. But then it occurred to me that they hadn't laid predicate or foundation for that yet.

I have to trust they know what they are doing. I know they know more than me, that's for sure. So I will try to sit on my hands.

According to Baez, Casey was so traumatized from being molested that she learned to
cover her feelings. She could act "normal" after Caylee died.

My question, why isn't Casey acting "normal" during the trial. She is crying and looking depressed. I thought at times of great stress she could repress her emotions.

So Caylee dies and she is having the time of her life, no one notices anything.
She sits in court crying and looking depressed.

I wondered that myself!! I think she will. She'll do anything to get her sweet little ICA out of jail. CA was the one who left the pool ladder in the pool. She had to target both of them!! :banghead:

If Cindy believes it, she'd stay married to George??

Mr. G. might not have pizazz, but his asking for the defendant to stand and be identified by Tony was priceless!!!

Party pics ARE important...this is the person who Casey is...the person the jury sees is an imposter. I hope those pics have burned an imprint on their brains. They need to reconcile the accused they see in front of them with what she looked like then and how she behaved pre-arrest.

I think he was trying to make Tony out to be a jerk by not offering to put gas in her car. :floorlaugh: Ya know, she had to pay her nanny $400.00 a week!!

Mike on IS talking about Caylee inhaling chlorinated pool water . . . could kc have laid Caylee's body on the ground where the dogs hit on? (I thought A's didn't have chlorine in their pool system)

After the revelation yesterday that Caylee died on June 16th, 2008 of an accidental drowning that was then covered up by George Anthony, I think the biggest thing that came out today, for me, was that Casey, after Caylee's death, invited Jamie to Caylee's third Birthday party in August 2008. IF it were an accident... that is the sickest thing I have ever heard! Knowing that it was not an accident, it is just another one of Casey's cover stories.

I would like to know how the jury felt about that?

Remember KC telling her parents that Caylee would be home by her birthday? Even though we already knew that was impossible it was especially cruel to her parents.

OK, I just had an idea. (Doesn't happen often) NO ONE has testified that CA had a flat affect!!!! They ALL say she was the same as ever, but this "same" does NOT mean flat. It means she was carefree and happy. Right? It does not mean she was without emotions as some abuse victims are. Just, IMO.

Good point. It is very apparent to me that Casey *puts on* a flat affect while the jury is present, yet reverts to her 'Casey face' (i.e., disingenuous smile, raised eyebrow, flirty, daggers, animated etc) when they are out of sight. Fascinating to me. Pure Sociopath. MO

When she left her car at Amscot, she told Tony L. something was the matter with the car and her Dad would send someone to fix it or handle it didn't she?

It was the other time Tony L. picked her up walking along the street that they broke into the shed. An earlier time. And a few more times with Amy Huenzinga. (sp?)

Well OMG you are so right. Why wasn't that made crystal clear today? When Baez started with the whole Amscot picture thing, I just assumed they had been talking about that time the car broke down.

Mike on IS talking about Caylee inhaling chlorinated pool water . . . could kc have laid Caylee's body on the ground where the dogs hit on? (I thought A's didn't have chlorine in their pool system)

they used a non-chlorine based cleaner - Mike is blowing smoke out of his IS

Twice today when the camera panned to George and Cindy, George was turning to his right, presumably looking at a clock and rolling his eyes.

Can't imagine how he is even sitting there after the bomb that was dropped on him yesterday afternoon.

Maybe Baez thought the relevance of the gas station being next to Amscot was b/c he thought KC ran out of gas, not realizing KC actually stated to Tony that time that the car was broken down.

Could be, obviously JB hasn't picked up on the fact that Casety LIES!

Mr. G. might not have pizazz, but his asking for the defendant to stand and be identified by Tony was priceless!!!

Party pics ARE important...this is the person who Casey is...the person the jury sees is an imposter. I hope those pics have burned an imprint on their brains. They need to reconcile the accused they see in front of them with what she looked like then and how she behaved pre-arrest.

Good Lord I missed that. I have got to limit my smoke breaks to when the jurors take theirs.

I finally figured that out today too LolaMoon. They are going chronologically with these witnesses, instead of taking a witness through the entire EVERYTHING at one time. Makes sense if you are a juror and being spoon fed this info. We, on the other hand, know the whole picture. I can see what they are doing though. I was soooo confused why the state didn't ask George yesterday about the smell in the car and how he couldn't hardly drive the car back home. But then it occurred to me that they hadn't laid predicate or foundation for that yet.

I have to trust they know what they are doing. I know they know more than me, that's for sure. So I will try to sit on my hands.
BBM

Yep, day by day, 1-31. Where is Caylee???

If Cindy believes it, she'd stay married to George??

Many couples divorce after the death of a child. I would not be surprised if George and Cindy divorce if Casey is given the death sentence. On the other hand they have been married a long time, and may be able to weather the storm.

My husband and I made it through when our oldest daughter died, but we had been married a long time, and were over the challenges of the early years of marriage.

I hope they stay together, because they need to take turns comforting and consoling one another.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89