2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I'm worried about Cindy. When it comes right down to it, she'll be committing perjury if she lies on the stand and would probably wind up in a cell next to her daughter. I think that she'll tell the truth when it comes down to it.

You also have to remember that ICA is not only throwing Dad under the bus, but Lee and also herself. I think Lee and Cindy will both get up there and tell the truth, no matter how bad it looks for ICA.

she walked in and sat next to G. They knew what was coming down. Most of the players did.

she's on their side now.(or she wouldnt be alongside George, the child abuser) never thought I'd say that.

and the implications for ICA, of that, are serious.

this "story" has alienated her only 2 or 3 supporters. not counting the dt and their running dogs...lkb etc.

IF Cindy goes with the defense on this then that means she is willing to sacrifice her own son, Lee Anthony, for Casey. Casey's life is already over... why would she play a part in doing that to her own son??

No, I do not think Cindy plans on standing by the defense on this.

Yep. Last night I was watching Dr Drew...I think he comes on the same channel as HLN and I was much to brain dead to even change the channel. But he was saying he thought all along that ICA showed the signed of an abuse victim. The partying, acting out, lying, stealing. I could have puked. How about sociopathic behavior... pure and simple. But noooooooooooo, now the bleeding hearts will JUMP on this as an explanation of what she did.

Do not get me wrong. I am not minimizing sexual abuse, or any kind of abuse. But even if you have been abused, that doesn't necessarily mean you will be a lying, stealing, cheating, murderer.

Maybe I am wrong but if JB's whole case rests on the fact that KC lied because she was traumatized by sexual abuse, shouldn't he put on an expert that has examined KC and could testify to that?

Watching IS and they are talking with Sunny H. Sometimes I think she is drinking the Casey Kool-Aid................

But most of them are saying the prosecution had a better day today than the DT...... :)

As I said earlier,I think the talking heads have been given roles to play. It's bad enough ,we are subjected to the DT's carpola,but I no longer care to hear it from my "news".
TG for "live streaming and WS".

Tony appeared reluctant to say anything which might help the SA to paint ICA in a bad light. JB is really trying to wring a "ICA was a nice gal, and a good caring mom" out of Tony to convince the jury that she is a really good person. JB is not subltle, and what little tolerance I have for him is shrinking quickly.

The state should have used JB's own words against him on some of those witnesses today. He got them to say that ICA was a good mother from what they saw. At one point, he tried to make one of the earliest witnesses(Nathan I think) look like the extent he knew ICA was only for a period of a couple of weeks. Same could go for anybody trying to judge the character of a mother. FGS they only saw her with Caylee, what, 3-4 times? Oh well then, that settles it. She was an EXCELLENT mother. You cannot possibly know how someone treats their kids, family, parents behind closed doors, in their own home. Very different that what happens in public or while you are "visiting" someone in their home.

Just got home.

Boy, considering that TL was on the stand today, I'll bet that ICA wishes she had worn something to court other than that Little House on the Prairie blouse.

This has been pointed out by several people and each time I laugh. I thought the exact same thing when I saw her. It looks like a waitress uniform. I thought maybe she had to get back to work after this was all over.

Maybe I am wrong but if JB's whole case rests on the fact that KC lied because she was traumatized by sexual abuse, shouldn't he put on an expert that has examined KC and could testify to that?

surely they could afford one, or one would be willing to get the free pub?

truth has nothing to do with it.

Correct. All have said she was a happy partying 20 something. No problems noticed.

The only problem with these witnesses is that none of them really knew her. Maybe saw her 2 or 3 times in their lives. They were also in their late teens or early 20's so they would not make good judges of character on any level other than fun, party, happy.

BBM

ITA and this is EXTREMELY important IMO and I hope the state has or will amke it clear to the jury that these people did not know ICA well at ALL to say if she was a good mom, a nice person, anything of the sort. they didnt know her years, or even months. they knew her weeks.

WE have "known" ICA longer than any of these people did so far. and I daresay know her much better.

I don't really think he has a whole lot of negative things to say about her. She slept with him, cooked for him, cleaned for him, was a party girl. Seemed to be an all around nice girl. That's the front she presented to him, so what can he say about her that's bad? That she drove his car when he was out of town? I don't think she stole from him, so in his eyes, not knowing what he knows now - he thought she was alright.
Well...IIRC there was one time when someone tried to break into his apartment. But you're right. The last thing Tony needs is for anyone to hammer him about Casey. I can only imagine the number of times he must have heard "how did you not know?"

IMOO

CMA cramping KC's style -- it was all to have TL to herself without anything or anybody getting in her way -- I believe it was said a long time ago that TL would not let CMA spend the night in the apartment. KC, IMO, pulled a SS (one of the Carolina's).

I don't think TL saw KC as his always and forever, but I think KC saw TL that way and tried to clear the way.

To advertise how she was feeling -- her new tatoo!!!

beth has lost ALL integrity and has been taken over by the dark lord, jose baez.

seriously.

so sad.

Did anybody catch JVM last night with Janie Weintraub? She was purporting to have "inside" knowledge from the defense team. JVM intimated that JW (who I CANNOT STAND) had an inside track to the defense team. I gathered she was closed to JB. Made me puke.

CA & GA's attorney says they have known for weeks this was the direction the defense was going. If CA wasn't going to support GA, I think she would have demonstrated that already.

I think she will do the right thing. (Cindy, please don't make me eat my words!)

BBM

ITA and this is EXTREMELY important IMO and I hope the state has or will amke it clear to the jury that these people did not know ICA well at ALL to say if she was a good mom, a nice person, anything of the sort. they didnt know her years, or even months. they knew her weeks.

WE have "known" ICA longer than any of these people did so far. and I daresay know her much better.

Including TonE. What can he know? He only knew her for a few weeks!

Beth Karas is insane no neglect shown?What about leaving Caylee to answer the door while she is in Tone room,also on a balcony all alone WTH!

Right. And besides that, Casey didn't even know Tony that well, let alone his roommates and friends. I'm sure they're decent people but you don't know anyone after a couple of weeks. So the fact that she would bring her daughter over and leave her alone in the front room while she went into his bedroom is neglect itself. She was essentially leaving her alone with strangers, even if it was only 10 minutes at a time.

to ask over and over again and get same reply from everyone- no she acted normal - no change whatsoever could help and hurt her. if defense was smart they would go with a multiple personality that could dissociate and block out the casey who was a mom with loving feelings . of course she would have no emotion if she split off and did not have any recollection of who casey the mom is. same girl but two different lives. i mean complete multiple not a abuse block out of non human reactions. if we never saw her cry i could say she can block out all but this bs of she was able to go on same day with no feelings is almost as if she was not one person but two.

Beth Karas is insane no neglect shown?What about leaving Caylee to answer the door while she is in Tone room,also on a balcony all alone WTH!

:banghead: This is not the Beth Karas I remember from the Scott Peterson trial.

Wonder when the guy (will waters?) will testify. Wasn't kc leading him on when Tony was in ny?

Casey has really put Cindy in a tough spot. Cindy has been her loudest supporter this entire time, and now Casey is pretty much saying "*advertiser censored** you all, I will bring you all down to save myself". And this is supposed to be Cindy's twin, yet Cindy is also obsessed with public family appearances. Casey has really put Cindy against a wall - is Cindy going to pick Casey over George and Lee and let the family truly be destroyed to save Casey (and if Casey is Cindy, then Cindy would be saving herself), or is she going to pick her husband and Lee over Casey once and for all, for the sake of leaving the rest of the family intact (or maybe more selfishly, improving her public image as a martyr mother)?

I'm nervous because I don't know if Cindy truly CAN pick the boys over Casey. She is so caught up in Casey being her twin that it's possible she might be going along with what the defense said. On the other hand, I can't imagine sexual abuse going on and Cindy not knowing about it. Neither Lee nor George are the kings of subtlety. There is no way she wouldn't have known. I just don't know if she loves the boys enough to protect them from Casey's slaughter or not. Surely she would at least not want Lee's life to be destroyed by Casey. It can't be an easy situation for her, but she and CA did bring this on themselves. I still can't muster sympathy for either of them, and I'm not sure what she's going to do here. I did notice that she was barely picked on yesterday in Baez's opening statements. The ladder, while hurtful, is not NEAR as bad as what Baez said about George. It's going to be interesting to see what she does on the stand!

BBM.

I also think it's a little of "if I'm going down I'm making sure I'm taking the rest of you with me"

I am also not sure if CA is strong enough to refuse ICA. She has never before refused her daughter and has NEVER held ICA's feet to the fire. I'm not sure CA has it in her to finally do what is right, even for Caylee, George and Lee.

I guess we will see. I think the DT buttered CA up and the DT might have purposefully left CA out of much of the blame. It worries me that not long ago CA went to meet with JB with her atty.

I hope my fears are just that fears. I'm just not sure what CA will do.

Let's not forget, ICA was having text sexing with the guy whos name begins with I, and she was text flirting with Will, while Tony was gone.

Tony was nothing more than available for her needs at that time. She needed a roof over her head, another vehicle to drive or someone to drive her around to her haunts. Tony and Amy were more than willing to assist her. Tony got booty calls at his whim, and Amy got a new "friend" who proved to burn her and others.

These two were used and manipulated just like everyone who came into contact with ICA was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV