2011.05.25 Sidebar Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's also not forget that Jose Baez was so quick to jump ahead of the State and ask about this "smell" that it just opened the door for the State to bring in the smell of the trunk. Something that Judge Perry stated they would have to lay a foundation for... from what I understand. Jose Baez did that for them today by being so rabid about asking them if they smelled the horrid stench in Casey's car. Good job Jose!

Okay.....I am watching HLN and they showed a picture of the car....the white Pontiac.

Where is the car now?
What happens to the car?
Do the Anthony's want it back?

Interesting to find out the process

Sorry for the interruption....and thanks everyone for keeping me updated throughout the day.:seeya:

Hi Bocephus. Not sure but would think the Pontiac, seized as evidence in a murder case, has been pretty much disassembled to be inspected forensically, and is in the possession of LE (or the FBI.) I can't imagine that the Anthony's would want it back, as I am sure it still reeks of decomposition, now that they now know was from their beloved granddaughter. HTH.

What's with KC acting like she's soooo much older than the other shot girls-- I'm a mother, I'll take care of you! Weird, strange, odd-- if they worked with her any longer she'd have turned into someone they joked about behind her back! mo

This is probably not the right place for this, but Judge Eaton was giving his take on today's testimony, and he said that he was listening for elements of the crime and when he heard the shot girl say ICA invited her to sweet Caylee's birthday party a month away - this statement shot down premeditation. Didn't this conversation occur after June 16?

My understanding is that premeditation can take place in the blink of an eye.From the split second it takes to think it and "pull the trigger" so to speak,can be premeditation.

What's with KC acting like she's soooo much older than the other shot girls-- I'm a mother, I'll take care of you! Weird, strange, odd-- if they worked with her any longer she'd have turned into someone they joked about behind her back! mo

With Casey, it's all about CONTROL.

She still is.

And Housemouse,
my husband and I have been married 32 years. Our son died 6 years ago.He had just turned 15.
I agree with you.We had been married a long time and had 6 other kids to help through their grief. It's not easy,though.Men and woman handle it so differently! I think that's what can create issues.
Of course,I have an amazing ,patient husband.:innocent:

God bless you, MissJames. So glad you are here to impart wisdom from your own losses to benefit a victim's forum. :blowkiss:

Let's also not forget that Jose Baez was so quick to jump ahead of the State and ask about this "smell" that it just opened the door for the State to bring in the smell of the trunk. Something that Judge Perry stated they would have to lay a foundation for... from what I understand. Jose Baez did that for them today by being so rabid about asking them if they smelled the horrid stench in Casey's car. Good job Jose!

:D:worms:

She still is.

And Housemouse,
my husband and I have been married 32 years. Our son died 6 years ago.He had just turned 15.
I agree with you.We had been married a long time and had 6 other kids to help through their grief. It's not easy,though.Men and woman handle it so differently! I think that's what can create issues.
Of course,I have an amazing ,patient husband.:innocent:

I'm so sorry for your loss.
I lost my brother 3 years ago to suicide, so I appreciate the truth of your tag lines.

This thread will be closing in about 30 minutes. If there is a new topic from the day you'd like to discuss, please feel free to open a thread. HOWEVER, remember there are a LOT of topic threads already, so a quick search to see if your topic is already out there will save the mods some of their precious time.

:tyou:

My understanding is that premeditation can take place in the blink of an eye.From the split second it takes to think it and "pull the trigger" so to speak,can be premeditation.

I agree! That's why I thought Judge E's comment was way wrong! He has lost credibility.

First, I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine.

But I was questioning whether Cindy would stay with George if she believed he molested Casey. I thought that's what the post I responded to was talking about.

Ah, I see... sorry to have misinterpreted.

But, I doubt that Cindy could believe that. She doesn't seem oblivious or stupid, and Casey is such a little liar that Casey would have come up with that tall tale earlier to get out of trouble with Cindy and George. Cindy knows that!

The question might be will Cindy go along with Casey's lie to save her life. I will lose all respect for her if she does, because I just don't believe it for a minute.

I think she wanted them to look up to her so she could feel as if she were above them in some way - they "worked" for her in a sense. It all again comes around to extreme insecurity.

I currently work with someone like that and these people are a piece of work - only in touch with their own reality.

Hi Bocephus. Not sure but would think the Pontiac, seized as evidence in a murder case, has been pretty much disassembled to be inspected forensically, and is in the possession of LE (or the FBI.) I can't imagine that the Anthony's would want it back, as I am sure it still reeks of decomposition, now that they now know was from their beloved granddaughter. HTH.

Thanks....and to the folks that pm'ed me....just curious

I think that Cindy and George may get a long better since Casy has been in jail. bet you my last dollar Casey caused all the chaos in that household !!
You have no idea what it's like to have a sociopath living with you (at least I hope you don't). As a family member...it is a relief when they're gone.

LOL, I had a hard time concentrating on the testimony today because I was wracking my brain trying to remember Ruth Buzzi's name. :D

picture.php

picture.php

I was also thinking, I know it's been a while since I heard about it but wasn't there something about KC having a miscarriage and crying about it? I'll have to look it up but if that happened it shows that she could have grief about losing a child.

I really don't know if that was a true story or not (seems to me she accused Brandon S) . . . however, I will never believe that KC cried for the loss of a miscarried child . . . only for the loss of a "perfect imagi-relationship". IMO

IMO,ICA's entire life is about playing roles. There is nothing beneath the facade,so she can take on any persona she wants. She likes the attention.She's never just a worker bee,she's bigger than them,better than them.
She worked for a photo shop at Universal. That morphed into an EVENT PLANNER. Made her sound important and educated :loser:
She didn't even work at Fusion,but took on a role of authority.
She was never invited to 'LIVE" with TL,so to keep from being asked to go home,she became the provider.She cooked,cleaned,and bought groceries and beer. Why,it would be downright ungrateful for one of the room mates to complain she was there all the time,when she did so much for them.
She went from guy to guy ,but acted like she and TL had a deep relationship.
She's a chameleon and everything she does is self serving. It wasn't about the shot girls,it was about her role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop