Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trichotillomania

I can't remember the name of the syndrome, but some people pull out their hair, eyebrows, etc. when under extreme stress. My first thought when I saw her walk in the courtroom yesterday was "OMG! she has been pulling out her eyebrows!"

yeah, real good parenting, Casey.

So we are to believe Casey was molested by her dad and/or brother and that she often found herself with Georges u know what in her mouth. So...she would spend time at her boyfriends in his apartment, in his bedroom, while she let her 2 yr old daughter open the door, go out on the balcony alone, etc? While she had Tony's u know what in her mouth, possibly? Now follow me here for sec...so Casey killed her own child due to being molested, and then spent her time performing sex acts w/ boyfriend when she should have been watching her child (IMO) ooooooo kaaaaaayy
While I am at it, Jose's choice of words was stupid when he did say that about Casey AT 13 YEARS OF AGE would have G's ** in her mouth and then go to school and "play with the other kids as if nothing happened". I don't think 13 yr old's "play", Jose. They hang out. They may 'play' sports, but the idea of Casey 'playing' with the other 13 yr old kids, ridiculous!!! Makes me think he knows NOTHING about kids and age appropriateness, also makes me think its a LIE.

Lol, in addition to KC not running away from them as soon as she could get a job, she would have never left Caylee in an apartment full of young guys unattended if she were concerned about her own "prior abuse." It would be on her mind all of the time and Caylee would never be left alone where any men could get near her. Again, moo.

Considering all the mumbling she was doing while Ms Kisk was on the stand, I agree. She is the one who looked jealous. I was surprised Ms Kisk was not able to continue when she brought up her fear of leaving Cayllee alone.

A very subtle bombshell was released by Ms Kish describing a 2+ yr. old answering the door, and being left alone to wander onto a balcony. Ms Kish was very soft spoken and very credible. She felt sorry for Caylee struggling to put on her own socks and shoes, and Ms Kish helped her do it while Casey didn't. The defense then tried to connect her statements to some jealousy about Casey. Defense is febble today.

Caught InSessions as I walked back to computer...

Vinnie P. telling Ryan S. that the defense is hitting hard at the "31 days" and neutralizing it!:sick:

I hope I don't get into trouble for this, but the contrast between Miss Kissh and ICA was shocking to me. Miss Kissh was well put together and intelligent and then there's ICA. Miss Kissh was worried about leaving Caylee on the balcony by herself and Caylee even answered the door while ICA is in TL bedroom. Miss Kissh helped Caylee put her socks and shoes on. You will never see Miss Kissh missing a child when and if she has children.

I think not having a cause of death is huge.

The jury doesnt know what we do. George did not come off as believable. The long pause before he answered about sex abuse and before he answered about being there when Caylee died.

Do they they have any pictures of Caylee from when she left with Casey that morning? They have Casey everywhere why not when she left that morning with Caylee in the backseat waving to grandpa? They tracked her down everywhere after Caylee was gone.

OT, I was craving lobster dip all day and night yesterday after reading about it here, so I did make some shrimp and crabmeat dip late last night, ready for the afternoon session, with a bag of Ruffles...:)

I can't remember the name of the syndrome, but some people pull out their hair, eyebrows, etc. when under extreme stress. My first thought when I saw her walk in the courtroom yesterday was "OMG! she has been pulling out her eyebrows!"

It is called Trichotillomania. I looked it up on Google. Interesting description of persons who suffer from it and why.

She combed her hair, for one. :crazy:

She took a dip in the fountain of youth, apparently. She definately had a face lift, no disputing that if you look at her pictures from Spector and then now. She got her hair colored and cut in a more youthful cut. Doesn't fool me, I know she's not 23 years old.

She could have simply laid Caylee on the ground for a few minutes while trying to think of yard burial or something else. I think the bamboo roots are most likely what deterred the yard burial. She then went with car, toss.

Sorry so cut and dry.

Mayve she used the shovel to fish (sorry) Caylee out of the pool, so she would not get her hair we.

Since that was a speculation at the time, I would think they had done that. Maybe it will come out later. jmo

Would that testing still be acucrate if Caylee was lying in standing water while in the woods?

Trichotillomania. I thought the same thing as well.

I don't think Caylee was "packaged" when she first went into the trunk-- I think the bundling was done on one of those back into the garage days. I think she took Caylee out of the trunk, laid her in the backyard to put her in the bags(she was already decomposing), then back into the trunk she went before going to the dump site. jmo

Gawd, just got back, I had a meeting. I tried to tell them I was in court wait till recess. LOL
I missed JP's girl friend (X) testimony. I hope I can see JB interrogate her on video later.
I read the thread so thanks for all the post.

I am quite anxious to hear Amy. i would like to know what conversation took place on the ride to Tony's to pick Casey up.

Caught InSessions as I walked back to computer...

Vinnie P. telling Ryan S. that the defense is hitting hard at the "31 days" and neutralizing it!:sick:

I must be watching the wrong trial. It is surely not the same one the heads on IS are watching. jmo

About Trichotillomania
A Scientific Review

Compulsive Hair Pulling

snip-
Trichotillomania can cause a number of problems for sufferers. Often people with the disorder pull so much hair that the loss is noticed by others. People with trichotillomania may have thinning hair or even lack eyebrows or eyelashes. This can lead to embarrassment and even avoidance of social situations. People with the trichotillomania often eat the hair they pull, which can cause digestive problems that can threaten health. :sick:
http://www.brainphysics.com/hair-pulling.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member