2011.05.26 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Three (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my six year old niece gave herself her first haircut last night. It's really bad and my sister is freaking out. :floorlaugh:

Made me think how Caylee will never get to give herself a crazy haircut. :banghead:

We've all done this to ourselves when we were little... at least most of us and I am sure there are parents here who have experienced this moment with their own children.

Sweet Caylee, I am so sorry!

I remember doing this. My mother had a complete cow! I'll never forget it. I hacked my hair into a Bobby Flayish do.

Odd, though, in my old age, this is my preferred style.

I am thinking the computer searches are concentrated, the shovel figured into her plan based on that and sure enough she seeks out a shovel. Maybe she thought she could use it, turns out it would be actual work...so she returned the shovel, returned Caylee to her car...

Baez is going to say she was probably planning on killing GA for the abuse.

I saw the NG video and yes, you could see the love. My problem with them publically standing up for Caylee is .........Is George standing up for Caylee or essentially and quite legitimately defending himself against some abhorrent allegations. Two months ago George And Cindy had no idea Baez/ICA were going to go this route and both were imo working hand in hand with the defense.

George has always been honest with the police and I believe he is being honest at the trial. George may have presented a different side to the public, but that may have been to hide his dealings with the police from his family more than anything else.

So my six year old niece gave herself her first haircut last night. It's really bad and my sister is freaking out. :floorlaugh:

Made me think how Caylee will never get to give herself a crazy haircut. :banghead:

We've all done this to ourselves when we were little... at least most of us and I am sure there are parents here who have experienced this moment with their own children.

My own child never gave himself a bad haircut...instead..........one morning I woke up to him cutting MY hair as I slept!!!!

OH EMM GEE - I'm really tired of IS reporting about the "smell" in the back of the car was brought up yesterday and the witness said she didn't smell anything.

THAT WAS ON JUNE 4TH -

We need a WS TV channel - seriously, the mis-information that gets put out there. Its just getting old. VERY VERY VERY OLD.

It was on June 24th Not June 4th that they were all in the car..That is why it is relevant

Cindy Anthony will be a totally different story -she worked VERY hard to protect her daughter from guilt and said many things that were out right lies in order to ruin the prosecution's case. Her deposition alone favors the defense.

There is no way CINDY can come out on the prosecution's side now, she may just remain neutral and answer and yes and no.

Ai yi yi! Sunny Hostin thinks EVERYTHING is good for the defense. :rolleyes:

oh wow, brought tears to my eyes! my little one did it (with safety scissors no less, lol) just minutes before we were headed to see Johnny Depp film public enemies. was a really big deal in my little town at the time. She took her long bangs and choped them off at her scalp, LOL... took a long time to grow back! Upsets me that GA and CA wont have these cute little stories about their Caylee!

My niece has the most beautiful hair. It's long and thick and has a really pretty natural wave to it. Doesn't help that she has a very important show coming up in four weeks. :floorlaugh: She cut it about four inches across and three inches shorter than the rest of her hair. All uneven may I add. My sister does not know what to do. :floorlaugh: I can't help but laugh and I'm the one who has to do her hair for the show.

It's one of those moments you tell the little ones about when they grow up too and laugh about it. Caylee won't have those moments. Cindy and George won't have those moments. It really is sad.

This case is going to drive me insane.

I really dont see where the SA is doing a good job establishing Casey as a cold blooded murderer. I think the defence could do better as well but mainly I believe reasonable doubt is being established.

GA was hard to get responces from ,His cop experiance was showing on how he answered some things. Yet his actions in his own home life do not reflect that.

So far the tape is only in GA hands after Caylee died.

It looks like the tape was not used on anything else in the home before Calyee was found.

I can see the defence working alot of things into the case via GA. Including a jail house tape.

I dont think it is an aha moment as we knew it would happen but I do believe where we didnt think the jury would buy it before , we now have something to worry about.

you should start a thread about this in the jury room Lola. I think its a great topic!! and it has brought back some fond memories!

Baez is going to say she was probably planning on killing GA for the abuse.

My thoughts early on in this case was that she was planning to kill all three of them and make it look like something else wherein only she and Lee live on, perhaps she wanted to get him too. I believe that is why she talked of getting the house and did her studying and researching. Somewhere along the way she either lost her nerve, timing, or something and only completed the first leg of the journey she planned.

My daughter, age 22, is as hooked as I am NOW. She used to think I was crazy..."are you on that website again?"...But a sshe is out of school for the summer and NOT WORKING at this time...every night she says..."Make sure you wake me up in the morning when you leave so I can watch the trial." I find it so funny. We talk about it all night until last night I said, we have to watch NCIS or something different. I cannot take one more minute of listening to stuff about the defense team!

Never in a million years did I think my daugher would get up VOLUNTARILY at 7:00 a.m.
My niece is a nursing student and works full time. We cohabitate with her two daughters. She had no interest in the case at first but I started telling her things a few months ago. Now I have to give her an update each night. I read more than I watch and we don't have cable but we went from me saying "ok, let me tell you this" to her saying "ok, fill me in...what's happening now." I an loving being able to share it with her.

I really dont see where the SA is doing a good job establishing Casey as a cold blooded murderer. I think the defence could do better as well but mainly I believe reasonable doubt is being established.

GA was hard to gget responces from ,(his cop experiance was showing on how he answered some things ) yet his actions in his own home life do not reflect that.

It looks like the tape was not used on anything else in the home before Calyee was found.

I can see the defence working alot of things into the case via GA. Including a jail house tape.

I dont think it is an aha moment as we knew it would happen but I do believe where we didnt think the jury would buy it before , we now have something to worry about.
I agree. I pray we are wrong.

It was on June 24th Not June 4th that they were all in the car..That is why it is relevant

Wow, thats not good for the state. Maybe Caylee wasn't put in the car until after June 24th. Wouldn't that be a hoot if the forensics said that Caylee didn't die on June 16th, squashing the pool drowning theory of JB

:waitasec: TL testified it was June 4th, which would make sense because his Jeep was in the shop then IIRC

One thing is for sure in these past few days, JB really puts an entirely new meaning to the phrase "Trial by Ambush".

Baez and Trial By Ambush
:waitasec: Now where have I heard that before...oh yes in the Nilton Diaz murder case when Baez was his lawyer...Diaz convicted...Diaz accused Baez of Defectivness.

GA was hard to gget responces from ,(his cop experiance was showing on how he answered some things ) yet his actions in his own home life do not reflect that.

I think GA would come off as a better witness if he'd just put his hatred for JB aside. We all know the guy isn't the best, and it's obvious he and GA are at odds. GA, though, just needs to answer the questions. Yes, no, or whatever. Stop with the unnecessary jabs at him in front of the jury, and just answer the truth. The evidence is there once the experts start testifying, so there's no need for GA to act this way on the stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand