2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are not alone. Regardless of how bellowing CM was, the young adult witness was quite disrespectful, IMO.

I don't agree, what I saw was a witness doing his best to help, being helpful and cooperative. Suddenly CM jumps up, surly and rude and becomes combative for no reason I could understand. The witness became defensive because he had no reason to expect it. It was CM being disrespectful not the witness.

ho ho ho

admonishing the press about 'hounding' the defense team

the defense COMPLAINED to the judge ... unbelievable

Court in recess at 5:16 until 8:30 tomorrow morning. (Oops - never mind - false alarm)

TL needs to come back in the morning for a proffer.

Defense has cried to the judge about not wanting to do interviews. HHJBP is asking the press to respect the DT's right to not do an interview.

JB wants to get TL back tomorrow for the purposes of proffer. HHJP suggests they do it now.

HHJP talking to the press about DT's claims that they are being hounded by the press. Seriously?? They went whining to the judge? It's none of the judges business - as he is so rightly pointing out.

Geez... JB can't even manage to turn his microphone on when speaking. How many times does he have to be told? :banghead:

The defense does not want to give interviews.
The world has turned upside down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member