2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Afternoon Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of interviews, my daughter told me this morning she saw JB on the Today show this morning, anyone know anything about that?

O.M.G -

JB complained to the judge about the media. CJBP tells the media that the DT does not want to do any interviews. He has no control over it, but just telling them.

UNREAL!

The jury is out of the courtroom correct??????

I hope the press mobs them tonight! They are the ones that got the press involved sheesh!

Two things:

1. It's remarkable how central to this case George Anthony has become.

2. The defense motion about "lack of remorse" was predictable and doomed. Obvious though, Casey's demeanor during this period does manifest an almost astonishing absence of emotion about what happened to her daughter. As much as I had read before, it still struck me as staggering.

1. Remarkably sad - only because of the allegations by his own daughter. Poor guy was going to have a rough enough time getting thru this - now he has to try to clear himself of molestation and abuse? Disgusting.

2. Remorse wouldn't even be an issue for the defense if they did not KNOW she was guilty. Her lack of emotion is/was unnatural and inhuman. I think the state is also trying to present her personality to the jury which is HUGE in this case. It takes a certain type of person to commit murder, they have to show the jury that she in fact had the makeup to commit such an act.

Well, there you have it! TL's *secret* is out. LA tried o sexually abuse ICA.

Oh boy - Tony L. says Lee Anthony trying to abuse her sexually - I hope the Anthony's are still in the courtroom......

This has probably already been brought up but CA parked her car and left it by that dumpster so the smell from the car would not be obvious next to the smell of the trash in the dumpster.

oh of course another story to TL, Lee Anthony tried to abuse her. What a liar.

speaking of interviews, my daughter told me this morning she saw JB on the Today show this morning, anyone know anything about that?

yep it was brought up - kinda funny with that new admonition to the press from the judge....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove