2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Baez objecting to beer in video

What is his problem?

Mr. George sez she was over 21 and there's nothing inherently prejudicial in buying beer

She is pulling the white shirt under the jacket up to her elbows from the shoulder area (hope that makes sense) then she keeps tucking the top of the white shirt under to make it appear to be a v-neck.

IMO

She's got on that awful white shirt that the neck flops open all the time. Can't somebody to Target???? HA HA

Baez argues that someone over age 21 buying beer shows bad character.

Please....

JB: in one of the videos she is purchasing beer, and that shows ? character and the court might want to consider that.

FG: she is over 21 there is nothing wrong with buying beer.

HHJP: so we are all clear, the defense objects due to relevancy, lack of remose and state of mind...but there is no objection to those being authentic and it shows miss a?

yes

HHJP: let's return the jury

all rise for the jury

Good Morning! Missed everything until 10 minutes ago...

FG: Sir she was over 21, there is nothing inherently wrong with buying beer! LOL!!! Love it!

State said she was over 21, so it was completely legal for her to do so.

Honestly here's what baffling me about all of this- if they have an actual story, if there really was an accident and they really can explain all this away, then why did she sit in jail for 3 years? I just can't wrap my head around that. I would love to know what the jury is thinking.

I think it's absurd JB is objecting to videos due to "improper character". If she didn't want to be seen in this way . . . SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE ANY OF IT!!!

Okay we are starting again... here comes the jury

Doesn't the DT realize that the jury is going to see a difference in what the witnesses have been saying about her not acting any different after her child is gone and now in court crying and acting all emotional? So she can supposedly react appropriately when it's her life on the line but when it was her child's life she reacts inappropriately?

Are they not able to bring up the check fraud and the felony convictions she has? I can't remember.

I wonder if they are talking about the Target video where she spent AHs money or when she went to buy beer for the party?

Is the judge ruling on the beer purchasing video? Can we see it now?

June 30th Target? This is before Amy went away...Oh wait did she go to Target with Amy to buy gas cans?
Me thinks Amy will be testifying soon.

She would have been driving Tony's Jeep.

Oh wow... I never saw the parking lot portion of the Target video before.

CUT OUT THE PETTY COMMENTS NOW!!!!

Continuing this behavior will result in Time Outs. I am done putting up with it people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela