2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, IMO, JB's opening statement was his 'ambush moment', it fell flat, and what we are seeing from him ever since is 'ugly coping'.

Well, speaking only for myself....after all these years of JB saying "it will all make sense 60 seconds (or whatever number he said) into my opening statement". At least to me, uh, no, JB, I'm afraid it doesn't make sense. And on top of that, there's absolutely no way what you said in your opening statement can be proven. So where does that leave his defense?

FG looking at the tech guy as if to say, "Come on man, do your thing." While the video continues to not play. :floorlaugh:

HHJP: there are a number of stipulations. MG read at once or as you introduce the videos?

FG: it might be clearer one at a time.

HHJP: proceed.

FG: what has been marked LN which is a video of Target june 30 th 2008 we have entered into a stipulation.

HHJP: it has been noted in previous objections. the copy of the video from target (date)is a true and accurate as said by Target. Received into evidence. you may publish.

(video is being played for jury) I see a parking lot. The video went off. It is back on. There is a still shot of the parking lot. Technical difficulties with video, man has come over to fix it.

Target - 6/30/08

What are we looking at? A bunch of cars in a Target parking lot? Oh, wait, maybe there's a problem. Looks like a tech kinda guy just stepped in

Video from target showing kc buying beer is allowed in (despite DT objections). . she's over 21 . . .not predjudical . . attempting to enter into evidence the video (some tech difficulty) . . .

Tech guy on the floor under the podium fixing the video now.

So glad they have a tech support guy on hand in the courtroom on hand.... He's been kept pretty busy with the audio and "publishing" devices...

When Amy takes the stand can the SA question her about the theft?

Kudos to the tech guy in the court room...couldn't imagine his day to day stress to ensure all equipment continues to run smoothly

Tech guy! I must say it's exciting to get to see videos we haven't seen yet.

Video from target showing kc buying beer is allowed in (despite DT objections). . she's over 21 . . .not predjudical . . attempting to enter into evidence the video (some tech difficulty) . . .

That Target video shocked me. I'm sure it will do the same when the jury sees it.

I want to see how she paid for these purchases - at that point she had not stolen Amy's checkbook - I wonder if she had CAs credit or debit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop