2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Video from target showing kc buying beer is allowed in (despite DT objections). . she's over 21 . . .not predjudical . . attempting to enter into evidence the video (some tech difficulty) . . .

wenwe4 thank you for the summaries througout the day....it is so helpful :)

Moving on to the next video, from jc penney

I think it is a strategy, Baez jumping up and down like a demented rabbit tends to make his client look really guilty, objecting every two minutes makes him look like she has something to hide.

Why interrupt when someone is doing your job for you, I'm sure the defense find it quite amusing.

BBM
Gee thanks for the :silly:

Does anyone know if these videos show anything specific? Or just that KC was at these stores after Caylee's disappearance?

One thing that never fails to amaze me and that the jury will have to overcome is the thinking held by many that they simply can't imagine a mother killing her child. I agree it is horrible, but 78% of children killed are killed by a parent. Not sure how many are mothers versus fathers, but parent are most likely perpetrators in a child homicide.

Even Psychiatrists who are the best of parents can be in denial of their children's behavior...so, for CA to have been more keen to the signals that KC might have been displaying really means nothing if CA had the curtains shut.

IMO, this is a two way street. In my experience, people like ICA are emotional and mental terrorists. If they don't get their way, there is he77 to pay for those around them. MOO, most people do not have what it takes to stand up to an ICA and let the chips fall where they may at the beginning when there is still a chance to form different behaviors.

IMO, ICA killed Caylee out of spite against Cindy for standing up to her. Not blaming Cindy at all, IMO, ICA is 100% at fault, this has just always felt to me like punishment for Cindy for not bending to ICA's will.

All uneducated MOO.

CUT OUT THE PETTY COMMENTS NOW!!!!

Continuing this behavior will result in Time Outs. I am done putting up with it people.

An example of petty comments? Just so we know :blowkiss:. I don't know what is considered petty comments.

:truce:

FG: having technical issue. go through the stipulations and have them entered and maybe at a later time...

HHJP: okay

FG: the next one is LO, which is a video from JCP also on June 30 2008

HHJP: noting previous objections it will be admitted states number...the copy of the video from JCP (date) of the business records of JCP should be considered as true during dilberations.

FG: it is working

HHJP: you may publish.

Video of Casey at a counter in JCP buying clothing is playing for the jury. "Casey's World"!!!!

Do they honestly think they can keep evidence from coming into trial based on their last ditch admissions? That's like a plea with no deal. These people are beyond...is this how Casey always got out of trouble? I said I stole the gas, what more do you want?!

Casey's World...

"Do they honestly think they can keep evidence from coming into trial based on their last ditch admissions? That's like a plea with no deal."

You've got it exactly right. A plea with no deal.

Watch her in the video, hands in hair, adjusting clothes, primping and preening. This is not a new thing.

I was wondering this too, because wasn't there a separate trial for the stolen checks?

Yes KC pled guilty. I'm not sure if they can bring in prior convictions. I heard it both ways.

I want to see how she paid for these purchases - at that point she had not stolen Amy's checkbook - I wonder if she had CAs credit or debit card.

JC Penny, those purchases would be on Cindy's JC Penny credit card.

Target...other than Amy's money..the cash that had gone missing when Amy was sleepwalking..according to ICA

When the jury sees these videos, shouldn't Mr. George tell them which one is KC? How do they know what her hair looked like 3 yrs. ago.

If you were on the jury, at this point in the trial wouldn't you be thinking "If Jose' said it was an accident, then why in the world is he trying SO hard to keep every lick of evidence out?" Add that to the trillions of sidebars, the DT beating up the witnesses, the Smirks from JB & ICA, the constant Objections from the defense that are totally off base... I'd be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela