2011.05.27 TRIAL Day Four (Morning Session)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can really see KC's pattern. She was there using her Mom's card....and kept looking up and also fixing her hair.

She grooms when she is nervous.

nervous hair fixing in video.jpg

sorry, but wasn't she commiting fraud with the stolen check when she bought the beer...

was it a felony?

sorry trying to keep up

THREAD ON FIRE ALERT!!!!!

FG: entered another into evidence.

HHJP: it will be entered into evidence. JCP from July 1st. The parties have agreed this is considered true in your deliberations. You may publish.

Video of Amy H and Casey buying clothes at JCP is being played for the jury.

What is this JCP video showing/proving...

Thoughts anyone?

Can any tell is she bought any other Item(s)? other than clothes?

What was she buying at JC Penney? Was this the laundry bag liner and Winnie the Pooh blanket? I always thought that's what it was, but this video seems to show her buying clothing (a pink shirt? something black-pants maybe?).

Will it come out that alot of the money/cc she used she stole from CA?:twocents:

Hmmm ... was she buying all these clothes because she did not want to go back home to HopeSpring Drive to get more clothes ?

What is this JCP video showing/proving...

Thoughts anyone?

IMO
That she was not conducting her own investigation, trying desperately, to find Caylee and Zanny...but instead went on living life and IMO spending money that did not belong to her...

I wonder if the jury is thinking right now "Where on earth did she get all this money to go shopping all the time?"

PLEASE review this forum thoroughly before posting today:

:tos: Here they are!

PLEASE avoid posts that are:

- bashing the defendant's looks or grooming, in words or through visual images

- using derogatory or demeaning terms to refer to players in this case

- snarky to fellow WSers

- otherwise sending the thread off-topic.

Posters who continue to ignore the TOS or the Rules of Etiquette will find themselves on a Time Out.

If you come across a post that violates TOS or the Rules of Etiquette, or that is clearly taking the thread off-topic, the appropriate response is to hit the red triangle "Alert" button, leave a message for our mods, and move on. Please do not quote the offending post or comment upon it in any way. The mods are equipped with brooms and light sabers and will do everything in their power to make sure that WS continues to be the premier true-crime forum on the Web.

Thank you to the many posters who have helped the mods by alerting on questionable posts these last days.

And please, DO "thank" this post if you intend on posting in the real time threads today.

these are examples of petty comments that are not tolerated (in the rules of the opening post)

FG: IKEA July 5th

HHJP: received in evidence number...stipuation the video from IKEA is a true and accurate representation and should be considered true in your dilberations.

FG: may I publish?

HHJP: yes

Video of Casey in IKEA is being played for the jury. I could clearly see Casey walking into IKEA with someone, a guy. I think WW but don't quote me) Got them walking out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela